Paulding.com

Sweet Girl missing from Paulding County

This is my friends Daughter EDEN FULMER . She has been missing since Tuesday afternoon, July 31st from her home in Acworth GA. (Paulding County) If ANYONE knows ANYTHING , or has seen her PLEASE call 706 218 5269 or 678 859 0318 Please continue praying for her safe return home

304894_4422349722774_289427258_n.jpg

This is from FB. I do not know her but would like to pass this along. They are supposed to be sending out a Nixle report soon.

-MISSING: EDEN FULMER- She has been missing since Tuesday afternoon, July 31st from her home in Acworth GA. (Paulding County) If ANYONE knows ANYTHING , or has seen her PLEASE call 706 218 5269 or 678 859 0318 Please continue praying for her safe return home. She lives in Bentwater! and is 16 years old

post-2431-0-40130800-1344023241_thumb.jpg

Paulding County police report said, she may be heading to Pensacola, Florida with her boyfriend and or friends......so if you have any face book friends in that area, send her picture out.....Prayers going up for her and her family...

Missing, as in she doesn't want to be found or missing, as in shes been kidnapped? Have the police been called? Either way, I hope all is well.

I agree,I would be worried sick.

I don't think she was going to North this year. I know she went to East last year and this year she was suppose to go to a Christain School.

Oh I don't know Lucky, he just looked at the pic and said, "ohh that's Eden, yea she's in my grade, she's changed her hair color again." And she lives in Bentwater, so I added that all up to North. But I don't know her so...

Oh I don't know Lucky, he just looked at the pic and said, "ohh that's Eden, yea she's in my grade, she's changed her hair color again." And she lives in Bentwater, so I added that all up to North. But I don't know her so...

I'm just going by what her stepmom/fostermom or whatever she is told my daughter on the phone today.

I don't think she was going to North this year. I know she went to East last year and this year she was suppose to go to a Christain School.

This is true, I don't think she went to North, she did go to McClure Middle. I saw her at East when I was subbing one day last yr. and asked her why she was at East instead of North.

Maybe moved back and forth between a split family. Hope she turns up soon, her family must be frantic.

I hope they let us know, seems like we rarely hear about how it turns out.

I hear you on that. If I hear anything else, I will let you know.

If she is possibly with a boyfriend or other friends, aren't they missing too? We haven't heard who they are. Maybe that would help.

What if they are 18 or older? We don't know the ages of the friends she supposedly went to Florida with.

She has been found. dallas-hiram.patch.com/articles/paulding-girl-found-authorities-say

Just read on FB that she has been found and is ok

The Paulding County Sheriff’s Office late Friday announced that 16-year-old Eden Fulmer had been located after being reported missing earlier in the day.

“She is okay and in good condition,” PCSO Cpl. Ashley Henson wrote in an email to the media about 11:45 p.m.

On the Dad's FB page it said : "We found her and just got her home! Thank you to all our family, friends, neighbors, and community for spreading the word. God has blessed us with a safe return. She has a lot of mental healing to do. Continue to keep eden in your prayers. We can't comment on the happenings at this time. Thank you all again for the support and prayers!"

So not sure what happened... just glad she is home safe!