Paulding.com

Pictures of Mrs. Apple's Precious Girl!

I had the absolute honor of meeting the one and only Baby Apple last week for a session at White Oak Park. She is even more cute in person than she is in her pictures (as if that was even possible!). The weather was great and we had a blast running around for a little bit! She is just a delight!

Personally, I absolutely love the 1.5 - 3 year olds... that is right about the time when their bold personalities starts to really blossom and they start to become little people! SO much fun!

Here are a few of my favorites! Enjoy!

helenablog1.jpg

helenablog2.jpg

helenablog3.jpg

(her mom made this super cute tutu!!)

helenablog4.jpg

helenablog5.jpg

helenablog6.jpg

helenablog7.jpg

P.S. If you have not had your child photographed recently, really think about investing in a professional photo session for your little one. You are not just "having their pictures made" you are investing in the images that your child will show their own children some day. Take the time and preserve those memories now instead of saying "I wish I had" later down the road. If anyone is interested in setting up a session, I only have a handful of spots left over the next six weeks. If you would like one of those spots, please send me a PM and I will send you a list of the available dates/times.

I have always thought The Apple's have the most beautiful baby girl!!! I remember when she first started posting little baby pictures of her, it does not seem like that long ago. I have 2 boys (almost grown now) but I think that if my husband and I had been blessed with a little girl she would have looked something like her so it is fun to watch her grow up. The pictures are great too. I am going to take my big old boys there to get a few pictures of them. That is such a nice park.

Thanks for all the comments you all! Obviously, she is not hard to take pictures of... :wub: ;) She really is a cutie pie!

Amen to the person that said thank goodness her daddy is a police officer! :lol: I'm sure that occupation will come in extra handy in a few years when the boys start to flock!! That should keep them in line!

Thank you everyone :wub: She's cute and she knows it...she'll bat those eye lashes when she wants to get her way because she knows we can't refuse her :lol:

Good thing her dad is a policeman LOL

:lol:

She just gets prettier and prettier! And she has the most gorgeous big brown eyes! Gorgeous :)

:wub:

I swear her eyes just keep getting bigger and bigger :blink:

Georgous just like her mama!!

You lie :p :blush:

Well, I hope you're all happy. I've been sitting here for HOURS going through and printing pics on my computer of my babies who are 18 and 23 and getting all teary eyed. Thanks...thanks for the dang cry fest!

P.S. Better get those pictures EVERY chance you get because it goes by FAST!

She is so adorable. It still seems unreal that Amanda would have such a big girl!

Your photography is fantastic. My sisters and I (well, 3 of them anyway) were thinking of getting together and having our kids photographed as a group. My question is this: can you airbrush or fix things? My son has a touch of acne.

oh my goodness!!! these pics are just precious! That little girl is just beautiful!!! My absolute favorite is 2 & 7

Great job ARP!!!!

Mrs. Apple, you need to bring her back to see me :) I'll have some chocolate waiting for her :lol: one for each hand :)

Ashley,I LOVE them! 5 and 7 are my absolute favorites though...5 shows off her eyes and you captured her goofy laugh in 7 :wub: I can't wait to see the rest!

SUCH a cutie patootie!! i LOVE her hair and eyes.

Thanks for all the comments you all! Obviously, she is not hard to take pictures of... :wub: ;) She really is a cutie pie!

Amen to the person that said thank goodness her daddy is a police officer! :lol: I'm sure that occupation will come in extra handy in a few years when the boys start to flock!! That should keep them in line!

you don't happen to have a two-for deal coming up do you? :p for jake & hunter, 4 year old twins. i haven't had their pictures done in more than a year :wacko: . you took one picture of them before, remember... the christmas parade, they were in the wagon. :D

She is so adorable. It still seems unreal that Amanda would have such a big girl!

It's still so unreal to me :lol:

Great pics,and as always i love lil apple dumplin!!! :wub:

HB.

:wub:

Mrs. Apple, you need to bring her back to see me :) I'll have some chocolate waiting for her :lol: one for each hand :)

I will ^_^ She has a better idea of what chocolate is now so you may be able to bribe her with it to actually talk :lol: