Paulding.com

Please pray for Mrs. JMT...

2009 has been an annus horribilis. Mrs. JMT's uncle just died suddenly in Knoxville and she's headed that way tomorrow.

This year I've lost two cousins (one to suicide), an uncle, and my beloved Mammaw. Mrs. JMT has just lost an uncle. Obviously we have all followed the news on pcom of others who have lost loved ones... especially Beach Bum's recent loss.

Especially as we enter the holidays -- please pray for those who are hurting with recent losses.

Thanks.

2009 has been an annus horribilis. Mrs. JMT's uncle just died suddenly in Knoxville and she's headed that way tomorrow.

This year I've lost two cousins (one to suicide), an uncle, and my beloved Mammaw. Mrs. JMT has just lost an uncle. Obviously we have all followed the news on pcom of others who have lost loved ones... especially Beach Bum's recent loss.

Especially as we enter the holidays -- please pray for those who are hurting with recent losses.

Thanks.

I am so sorry. Tell her to take care as the roads may be bad. Your family will be in my thoughts.

Thanks.

I am so sorry! You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. I truly sympathize. Our family has had a terrible year too.

Thanks.

Prayers said

av-150.jpg

So sorry to hear of your loss, Joe. I feel the same way about 2009. My Christmas list is a few people shorter this year and that is a tough reminder.

Blessings to you and yours in the New Year.

Thanks.

So sorry to hear of your families losses. (*(*BIG HUGS*)*) Keeping you all in prayer for strength and peace!