Paulding.com

Cody Jordan LeCroy, age 11, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Monday, June 30, 2008. He was born March 13, 1997, in Cobb County. Cody was a student at New Georgia Elementary and he attended Flat Rock Baptist Church and Mt. Zion Baptist Church.

Survivors include his father, Patrick LeCroy of Dallas, GA; mother, Laura B. LeCroy of Dallas, GA; brother, Logan Bentley LeCroy of Dallas, GA; grandparents; Pat & Judy Maxwell of Villa Rica, GA; Steve Bowden of Heflin, AL; and Pat & Bo Berry of Dallas, GA; and great-grandmother, Laura Bentley of Murfreesboro, TN.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, July 3, 2008, at 2:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Mike Wheeler officiating. Interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 4:00pm until 8:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

May he rest in peace!

We will continue to pray that God will give the strength and wisdom to get through these hard times. And that you will feel his loving arms around you as he carries you through this valley. God bless the LeCroy Family.

From our family to yous,

The Peters

I just passed by the funeral home and saw Channel 2 across the street. I looked over and saw Cody's name on the sign out front and just wanted to cry. This is just all so sad.

The news media needs to Chill! and leave this family alone.I can't imagine losing a child and then the news people follwoing me around.God bless this family and keep your arms surrounding them during this hard time.

You're family has been heavy on my heart. I know there are no words to ease the pain, but please know that thousands of prayers are being said for your family. I work with Patrick and though we don't really know each other, I know all of us at work have been praying for the Lecroy family.

May God wrap you in his loving arms!

RIP Cody