Paulding.com

PCSO seeks information on Saturday night shooting

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What gang bangers need to remember is that if necessary we'll build more prisons to cage them. Most folks have little tolerance for them and when those who are the victims of their predatory stupidity understand that, rat their ass out and let us put them in cages, they will be able to walk tall and proud.

pubby

YRU tell this 2me?an YES there were some gangs on countys ground 2day jsyk <_< <_<

WE R not runnered sheeple a cause guns shooting IT IS OKAY TODAY 4us :lol:

YRU tell this 2me?an YES there were some gangs on countys ground 2day jsyk <_< <_<

WHY DON"T YOU PUT It INTO ENGLISH so us NONE GANG MEMBERS CAN UNDERSTAND ;)

OK4U2 :lol:

Oops! sorry for the delay.

Translation:

"My goodness Pubby, you are certainly preaching to the choir! Unfortunately, there are gangs in this county, but I think that if we all take responsibility for our neighborhoods and schools that we can contain the growth of these groups and let them know in no uncertain terms that we will NOT stand for their violence. That we as a community will stand tall against them. Today has been quiet so I think that they might be starting to get this message"!

Translation:

"My goodness Pubby, you are certainly preaching to the choir! Unfortunately, there are gangs in this county, but I think that if we all take responsibility for our neighborhoods and schools that we can contain the growth of these groups and let them know in no uncertain terms that we will NOT stand for their violence. That we as a community will stand tall against them. Today has been quiet so I think that they might be starting to get this message"!

:lol:

Translation:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If we would ignor this giberish maybe he/she will go away. I think all the talk trying to reform him/her is just what he/she wants.

what do you think.

Translation:

I think I love you..... :rofl:

Translation:

Wellllll, I may be on to something???? Shananigans, since "YOU and ONLY YOU" can translate what this person is saying, could it be that, this is a second identity for you??? You know it does seem strange that you have jumped in and translated for this person two times at least, how can you even begin to understand that garbage, if you "DON'T KNOW or ARE NOT" this person????

eta: had to correct my spelling, that just bugs me big time!!!!

Wellllll, I may be on to something???? Shananigans, since "YOU and ONLY YOU" can translate what this person is saying, could it be that, this is a second identity for you??? You know it does seem strange that you have jumped in and translated for this pers two times at least, how can you even begin to understant that garbage, if you "DON'T KNOW or ARE NOT" this person????

:lol:

Wellllll, I may be on to something???? Shananigans, since "YOU and ONLY YOU" can translate what this person is saying, could it be that, this is a second identity for you??? You know it does seem strange that you have jumped in and translated for this pers two times at least, how can you even begin to understant that garbage, if you "DON'T KNOW or ARE NOT" this person????

OK, now I really and truly feel like a magical being with super powers. I also talk to the animals. :lol:

If we would ignor this giberish maybe he/she will go away. I think all the talk trying to reform him/her is just what he/she wants.

what do you think.

UR sew old gangsta drive-by r use musket balls on U 100ans b4 I borned an +(jsyk) U CAN'T spell ;)

Is there a New Port Beach, California in Bizarro World?

Actually, no Carabella ... you're doing what is known as texting ... It is not really writing. This is a forum and people here do write in English.

Indeed, unless you're using a ten-key number pad on a phone - which is where most of this shorthand stuff comes - there really is no excuse for the quasi-cryptic texting talk.

And as far as surfing the Internet, I figure I've been doing that longer than you've been alive. Further I do have CATV and I've done stories on gangs in Paulding after there was grafitti left around the county back in 2004.

Are there gangs here. Yes, most probably.

Hell, there were gangs here 100 years ago. That gang, BTW, was pretty brutal and tended to use various forms of intimidation to keep those in the society in line and of course, wore pointy hats.

That they did things like break people out of prison to hang 'em suggests that the newer gangs have a way to go before they match the brutality of the south's most notorious gang. That this gang included politicians, judges and prosecutors (and even US Senators in some cases) just kind of points to the order of magnitude that is missing in regard to the various ghetto-based gangs.

This is not to say that these gangs aren't dangerous or intimidating in a ghetto kind of way. But unlike those who seek to improve themselves and society through education, innovation, entrepreneurship and just plain hard work, their seek only to exploit the weaknesses of others as they bring down their communities, destroying dreams, lives and opportunities in the process.

Even the radical groups of the 1960s and 1970s recognized the utter stupidity of criminal activity and sometimes reformed and remade their groups into more positive community building organizations.

What gang bangers need to remember is that if necessary we'll build more prisons to cage them. Most folks have little tolerance for them and when those who are the victims of their predatory stupidity understand that, rat their ass out and let us put them in cages, they will be able to walk tall and proud.

pubby

Thank you Pubby

I havent heard anything else since the two were brought in for questioning. Dont know what ever happened with that. Do know the victim is still recovering, they removed tube from lung today. It's going to be a slow process, but he is expected to make a full recovery, thank God and praise God.

what do you think.

I think you hit the nail on the head. The things people will do for attention. What a dumb a$$!!!