Paulding.com

We are closing.

Here at Amazing Variety We have decided to close the doors so Danny can continue to build our other bussiness and I can finish getting my Degree In nursing.

Every item in the store is 50% off our already low price (except drinks and balloons)

We will continue to put out product as time permits.

We also will be selling the following store fixtures Before doors close.

Clothing rack $25.00<Sold

3 Glass show cases $150.00 each

or all 3 for $300.00

Bag rack $25.00

I will be lising more latter.

We would like to say Thank you to all of you that have supported us through the past two years. ;)

and all of the people we have become friends with. :wub:

Danny

and Melinda

UPDATE--- Prices are set at Yard sale prices.

ALL RACKS ARE SOLD

We will continue to make sure our customer service is first at Amazing Variety. Therfore we do not have time to reply to all pms'we receive.

Sorry for any inconvenance this may cause you.

Thank you.

Danny and Melinda

No need to apologize everyone, this is a GOOD thing for them! :D

Good luck to you and Danny with your new Business!

I know it has been going very well and I wish you both the best of luck!

I am so happy that you are going back to school to finish your degree Melinda so you can do what you love! :yahoo: :clapping:

I want 1 of the Sunglass Racks, and the other shelving unit we had already talked about.

I know you have met a lot of wonderful people doing business there and you will miss them, but I also know

what a wonderful opportunity this is for both you and Danny!!! Congratulations!!! :clapping: :clapping:

We will be friends and keep in touch regardless of where you are! :wub:

Scarlet

I'm interested in SEVERAL of your fixtures...can I come in to look at them??

You are more than welcome to come take a look. ;)

All fixtures will remain in the store untill the last day we are open.

We have several fixtures in the store now that have allready been purchased.

Fixtures are going as First come first serve.

all items must be paid for up front. Can not hold.

Thank you

Melinda

Dang girl I did not know Michael Jackson death would upset you so bad you would have to close your store down :ph34r: haha :wub:

:D :lol: I needed a laugh thanks!! You are a nut!! A Good nut 8P

Im really excited to close but at the same time it makes me wanna :cray:

We will keep in touch!!

Bruce will be by this afternoon to pay you for the fixtures. Thanks Melinda!

Your prices on everything you have in the store are already great prices and 50% off is an incredible deal for people and I know you will sell everything! :D Talk to you soon!! :wub:

Scarlet

Thanks Scarlet!

Positive thinking is allways good ;)

You are right We will sale out! ;)

I hate to hear this! I will try to make it by on Sat.

And good luck on everything else your family is doing.

Kris

Cool! Danny will be in to help you with what ever you need.

Have aGreat weekend:-)

Melinda

Thanks Scarlet!

Positive thinking is allways good ;)

You are right We will sale out! ;)

It is the only way to be Melinda! Seriously, I always try to keep a positive attitude and it has served me well... I was not always that way, but it is something that Bruce has taught me over the years. Worrying and being negative about things only brings negativity to you..The power of positive thinking is a very powerful thing! When you think positive, good things come to you. ^_^

I cannot tell you enough how thankful I am to have met you and Danny through your business and working with you both over the last year or so. I am so excited for you about going back to school. I too wanted to be a nurse and was accepted into college after I graduated from High School, but I got pregnant (planned, yes, I was married) and was so ill that there was no way I could get up and go to classes. Now, I love what I do and have no regrets, and I know that you will be so happy to return to school and get your degree. You can be my nurse ANY DAY!! :wub:

Don't hesitate to call if there is anything I can do! I talked to Bruce and he will be by today to pay you for the fixtures. Thanks so much! We really appreciate it! :wub:

Scarlet

It was great seeing you today Melinda and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited about all my great deals!!! Wade asked me if I got him anything and I told him, "Yes, hair stuff and I got you stuff for straight hair, curly hair and all hair in between." :lol: I am anxious for him to get home and go through it all.

I am excited about my rack, too. It will work GREAT and help me get organized when I find all the clothes we talked about that are lost in Lowmanland. :lol: Maranda and her friend who was with me are going to have a "play date" and help me get it all organized - AGAIN. ;)

BEST OF LUCK to both you and Danny. I know it is what is best for both of you and your family. I understand your reasoning completely although I will miss stopping by to visit and get the great deals. But, you have my contact info and we'll stay in touch. Take Care!!

For those of you who have not been by today, you need to go and go quickly. Amazing Variety price was GREAT but with the 50% off, they really are AMAZING!!!!

Do you have any shelves left ( that I could use to stack can food items on)? Bag racks left? Food items left ot buy?

When is your last day going to be? I will need to come by but really busy next two days.

Sorry to see you go ... but wishes for all the adventures you want to explore!

what she said

I am sorry for you and hate to see another store sit empty but if your excited then I am excited for you!

good luck

Do you have any shelves left ( that I could use to stack can food items on)? Bag racks left? Food items left ot buy?

When is your last day going to be? I will need to come by but really busy next two days.

They have a lot of shelving units, not sure if they are all sold or not, but I'm sure they are up for sale. I know they will be selling everything in the store, including the fixtures, however they will not be available for pick up until the store closes. Melinda has left the store and gone home and I doubt she will check this thread. I would guess they will be open until they have sold everything..or at least for the next few weeks. I don't think they sell food items. Hope that helps.

Scarlet

EDITED TO ADD: I spoke with Melinda this evening and she said everything is selling so fast that she doesn't expect to stay open 30 days, so anyone who wants to get some great deals should get over there while they last!

Scarlet

The UPDATE As Of 06/26/09 6:35. Does that mean as of this evening at 6:35 you are CLOSED?????

I think she was just updating that she had sold some items.

UPDATE--- Prices are set at Yard sale prices.

ALL RACKS ARE SOLD.

We will continue to make sure our customer service is first at Amazing Variety. Therfore we do not have time to reply to all pms'we receive.

Sorry for any inconvenance this may cause you.

:huh:

I often update my threads with a time on them and it doesn't mean I'm closed...

Scarlet

OOPS..........Sorry I misunderstood. I thought it was Amazing Variety's thread and I assumed the update was made by Amazing Variety since they were the one who started the thread. (Or it was under their name) I thought Melinda was saying they had closed as of that date/time and would not be reopening since the original post title said "We Are Closing." I was hoping maybe she had sold out and had decided that was IT. I didn't realize people other than Amazing Variety were able to update her original post or start a thread in her name.

I am just thrilled to death over all my GREAT Deals. THANKS again Melinda and Best Wishes to you and Danny! :wub:

OOPS..........Sorry I misunderstood. I thought it was Amazing Variety's thread and I assumed the update was made by Amazing Variety since they were the one who started the thread. (Or it was under their name) I thought Melinda was saying they had closed as of that date/time and would not be reopening since the original post title said "We Are Closing." I was hoping maybe she had sold out and had decided that was IT. I didn't realize people other than Amazing Variety were able to update her original post or start a thread in her name.

I am just thrilled to death over all my GREAT Deals. THANKS again Melinda and Best Wishes to you and Danny! :wub:

It is Melinda's thread (Amazing Variety)...Amzing Variety DID make the update...she was merely updating what had sold out of as of that time yesterday. I had spoken to her and she was being bombarded with people wanting the fixtures when they were already sold. I simply answered your question as it was 7:50 and I knew she was closed for the day and wouldn't get back on. I didn't open a thread in her name, or answer AS her...just trying to help clear up the confusion for my friend. ;)

Many people update their threads to add information and put the time that they updated it so that people will know what is left or what they still have as of that time, or whatever. That's all that means. I'm sure when they are officially CLOSED, they will make the announcement official. ;)

Scarlet

It is Melinda's thread (Amazing Variety)...Amzing Variety DID make the update...she was merely updating what had sold out of as of that time yesterday. I had spoken to her and she was being bombarded with people wanting the fixtures when they were already sold. I simply answered your question as it was 7:50 and I knew she was closed for the day and wouldn't get back on. I didn't open a thread in her name, or answer AS her...just trying to help clear up the confusion for my friend. ;)

Many people update their threads to add information and put the time that they updated it so that people will know what is left or what they still have as of that time, or whatever. That's all that means. I'm sure when they are officially CLOSED, they will make the announcement official. ;)

Scarlet

Gotcha. Just consider the source, I get easily confused.

My Sister owned a shop in bremen last year and we still have some of her metal hanging racks we'd be willing to sale. She used these for purses and clothing items. The two smaller ones she used for jewelry. Just thought I'd put this out there since Amazing has sold all her fixtures.

Good luck to you both. I really enjoyed your store.