Paulding.com

finished and sold

WOW, I didn't know you did things like this, that is awesome SS. You just do a little bit of everything.

Your the =@

Yes i have been doing wood work for years.Thank You. :D

Oh my goodess that is beautiful. Can't wait to see it up close. Soon I hope---maybe tommorow. :D

Hope you get a chance to. I really think you will be amazed at it. I am going to get to meet you one of these days. I have been told so many nice things about you. Can't wait. :D

Yes i have been doing wood work for years.Thank You. :D

Hope you get a chance to. I really think you will be amazed at it. I am going to get to meet you one of these days. I have been told so many nice things about you. Can't wait. :D

Yes I have heard nice things about you as well. And the picture of it is beautiful, but I bet seeing it up close and in person it will be so much better.

WOW O WOW SS! That is just amazing, awesome, incredible.

I knew you were creative and crafty but wow! that is just well, awesome. You did fantastic.

Thank You Nemie and tell Steve i thank him for all his advice and answering all my questions. He is so helpful and always there when i need questions answered. Thank him.

She is still getting sick to her stomach and not able to eat much at all :( and STILL having headaches! She has lost like 24 pounds in this past month. I will let her know :wub: Thanks

Sent you a PM with the info you ask for. :D

Thank you Kewlisa. How is our Kelwil doing? Let her know i finally got the job finished. :good: Hope to see you both real soon. :good: