Dillan Alexander Porter

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Porter

Dillan Alexander Porter, age 16, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Tuesday, January 23, 2007. He was born on September 24, 1990 in Cobb Co. He was a Sophmore at East Paulding High School and worked at Publix in Dallas.

Surviving are his father and mother, Dallas and Leslie Porter of Dallas, GA; his mother, Delores Ward of Dallas; brothers, Dallas Porter and Lunden Rainer, both of Dallas; sisters, Danielle Gardner and her husband, Dave of Dallas, Taylor Porter and Brittany Rainer, both of Dallas; grandparents, Lewis D. and Barbara Porter of Alabama, Joan and Levon Payton of Dallas, GA and Sharon and Leo Roselip of Melbourne, FL.

Funeral services will be held on Friday, January 26, 2007 at 1:00 p.m. from West Ridge Church in Dallas with Pastor Lee Brown officiating. The family will receive friends on Thursday from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Fund for Dillan Porter at any Community Trust Bank. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

This is terrible.

I didn't know him, but alot of my friends, including my boyfriend, knew him.

They were all really upset about it..

I was sad already about what happend, but having everyone around me upset and crying was unbearable.

Prayers sent up for all the families and friends...God is your sole comforter he will help you through this...

The family and friends of this young man will be in my thoughts and prayers.

my heart goes out to this family,my daughter knew him and this has been hard for all the teens ,freinds from Ep,my heart breaks,may god be with the families............ :(

God rest his soul. My heartfelt condolences to Dillan's parents, family and friends. I can't begin to fathom what you are going through.

God Bless this family. May they feel the warmth of God's hand upon their shoulders. May they find peace within by the comfort of knowing that their precious Angel is truly an Angel once more..

I will continue to pray for the family and friends of Dillian... My heart aches with you..

My deepest sympathy to the family and friends. Prayers sent up to all involved. God bless.

My heart goes out to this family....I'm so sorry for your loss...I know EXACTLY what you're going through...I am Josh Brown's mom who passed away just 3 weeks ago now...My prayers will be with you...

God Bless Dillan and his family. I can't imagine what they are going through right now. They should be very proud of him they raised a great young man. He was a caring young man and a real friend to his friends.