Paulding.com

Kennesaw Mtn Flasher Arrested

Now he has a captive audience to flash his junk My link

A little more than 24 hours after authorities released a sketch of a man suspected of charging two women last Tuesday at Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, the Cobb County Police Department tonight announced an arrest.

William John Jacobson Jr., 34, of Dallas, is in custody at the Cobb County Adult Detention Center on charges of public indecency and simple battery, said Officer Mike Bowman, the spokesman for the department.

During an interview, Jacobson "confessed to the crime," Bowman said.

The women were walking in the park around 3:15 p.m. April 23 when they saw a 230-pound white or light skinned Hispanic man standing in the wood line. He was naked from the waist down, Bowman said.

Edited by Happy Wife And Mom

Hey Hoohaa? These woman that saw this and reported it are they the same ones that you mentioned in the other thread, your daughter's friends? If so, please give them kudos for reporting him. :clapping: This sicko definitely does not need to be out there on the streets. I'm glad they got him and I hope he stays in for a long time.

So have they posted a picture of him besides the sketch. What is so bad is that he will not be in there forever. Unless he gets some type of counseling, he will be back up to no good. Once he get bored with this stupid tactic, what will he do next??? Rape????

If he looked like he did in his photo...he wouldn't have scared me... Now if he was looking like a stereo typical flasher... (old gray hair, scruffy, dirty and over 60) I actually may have felt threatened sorta...sounds weird..but he actually looks normal... all but showing his junk... Since he's so proud of it..he could have just applied at the Coronet Club....and possibly got a job... unless he's really fat and I couldn't tell from his picture.

Has anyone seen if he was on FB yet?

Edited by GeorgiaTornado

If he looked like he did in his photo...he wouldn't have scared me... Now if he was looking like a stereo typical flasher... (old gray hair, scruffy, dirty and over 60) I actually may have felt threatened sorta...sounds weird..but he actually looks normal... all but showing his junk... Since he's so proud of it..he could have just applied at the Coronet Club....and possibly got a job... unless he's really fat and I couldn't tell from his picture.

Has anyone seen if he was on FB yet?

Didn't find him on FB.

And he's got 3 names. Why do all the freaky people have 3 names? :lol:

• Like 1

Didn't find him on FB.

And he's got 3 names. Why do all the freaky people have 3 names? :lol:

He probably doesn't go by 3 names, they just report his full legal name so that there is a little more clarification on who was arrested.

He probably doesn't go by 3 names, they just report his full legal name so that there is a little more clarification on who was arrested.

Even the Chinese flashers have three names. One guy arrested was named Mi Sho Dong

ps. i flash. don't look at me if you don't wanna see my boobs. seriously.

i can guarentee that this weekend, i will be guilty of several charges of indecent exposure. (and hopefully ticketed for none)

Why do the weirdo's always have to come out of Paulding County??

Luck, I grew up in Cobb, been here almost 17 years. Trust me, there are tons of freaky, weirdo's in Cobb as well. Hell, they're everywhere and most of them look so "normal."

I know this is a serious matter but youse guise are killing me with the comments.:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad they can't keep the skeevy piece of crap in jail. He will be back out too soon, and the next step is rape.

Scumbag.

Rhonda, this is exactly what worries me. Yes, he could very well be the type of person who simply prefers an audience, or the woods, but what if he is the type to escalate his behavior looking for a bigger thrill? I knew when I seen his mugshot that he looked familiar but I couldn't figure out from where I might have seen him. When his address was posted I realized I might have seen him at the local Publix. As it turns out he lives in what seems might be his parents home 4 or so doors down from our backyard neighbor! He's on a different street from me, but that is too close for my comfort. Things like this makes me even more thankful for the loaded guns I keep around the house, just in case. Hopefully we will be building a new home and moving in 2-3 years as I am having a lot of problems with the stairs.