Paulding.com

A Big Change For Me & A Friendly Geek

If all goes according to plan, I will begin a temporary job next week that is expected to last for the remainder of the year. While I'm a little sad about leaving the computer repair business, I'm excited about the opportunity to return full time to the aviation industry, which I have been involved with for 20 years.

For the time being, I will not be accepting any computer repair work. After a month or two, and once I have had a chance to adjust to the new job, I may begin offering extremely limited computer service. For anyone that has purchased any hardware from me that is still under warranty, I'll still be available to resolve any problems that may arise. If anyone needs to contact me, please use my email address instead of PM's as there will be extended periods when I will not have access to pcom. My address is mike@afriendlygeek.com Speaking of pcom, I still plan to be active, just not as active. I'll try to help answer tech questions and post info about anything important in the tech world. Thanks to all of you that have trusted me with your computer babies. It has been an honor and a pleasure helping you.

Mike

If all goes according to plan, I will begin a temporary job next week that is expected to last for the remainder of the year. While I'm a little sad about leaving the computer repair business, I'm excited about the opportunity to return full time to the aviation industry, which I have been involved with for 20 years.

For the time being, I will not be accepting any computer repair work. After a month or two, and once I have had a chance to adjust to the new job, I may begin offering extremely limited computer service. For anyone that has purchased any hardware from me that is still under warranty, I'll still be available to resolve any problems that may arise. If anyone needs to contact me, please use my email address instead of PM's as there will be extended periods when I will not have access to pcom. My address is mike@afriendlygeek.com Speaking of pcom, I still plan to be active, just not as active. I'll try to help answer tech questions and post info about anything important in the tech world. Thanks to all of you that have trusted me with your computer babies. It has been an honor and a pleasure helping you.

Mike

Best wishes, Mike. Thanks for the help you've given me. :)

Mike

Mike, congratulations!

Mike, you've always been TOPS in my book, and will always be....

You've been a BIG HELP to me and Most of All, you've taken wonderful care of my clients when they had computer hardware problems!

Thanks for all you've done -- You Totally R-O-C-K!!!

:good: :good: :good: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Good luck Mike! You have earned a great reputation here on Paulding.com and in your community. The computer repair industry hasn't been untouched by this economy for sure.

Keep Paulding.com up to date on your status as I am sure inquiring minds would want to know.

Have a good one!

Steven

Computer Rescue of West Georgia

• 4 weeks later...

I have been working the new job for three weeks and am really enjoying it. Since this new position is keeping me busy, I have decided not to continue my commerce membership which expires tomorrow. If anything changes, I'll quickly return to PCOM as a CM. Thanks to Pubby and the rest of the gang that make the magic happen that keeps this forum working. Also, thanks to all of you that have supported me. I will continue to cover any warranties that are still in effect for items that I have sold.

Blessings to all,

Mike