Paulding.com

Paulette Braddock

On page three of the Dallas new Era,what a profile. Next what a web site www.paulettebraddock.com This is hitting High profile status,high criminal history. The Republican party is represented well on this canidate. Paulding county needs a over haul on there local republican party. Just when you feel the storm is over here comes hurricane Paulete. Her path is very clear,what a candidate.

Edited by PUBBY
edited to fix spelling
  • Like 4
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On page three of the Dallas new Era,what a profile. Next what a web site www.paulettebraddock.com This is hitting High profile status,high criminal history. The Republican party is represented well on

You said yourself there are certain details that only "those with passwords" can find out. I don't know about you but I am of the opinion that it is disrespectful to my employers who are paying for t

I think it's still mispelled. Shouldn't it be CONdidate?   And she is still getting votes....

Sorry thought this was about NEWS...ANY once a week so call "news" deal is nothing but OLD NEWS. If a "news" person can not report up to date news then they should give it up.

It was in today's news paper,Dallas news era.

Well--the BK was dismissed by the Debtor. Chapter 11's are really complicated and looks like she had some major issues with it. It is all public record and the docket can be looked at online (if you know where to look).

What is funny---in the business BK--she lists herself as a creditor in the amount of $280k just for 1 yr??? And her husband is also listed as a creditor.

:blink:

From this point on I want mine corrected too!!! :lol:

You're first in line after I correct my own.

I just saw the first reply and just did it. I actually do correct spelling errors but it is not an obsession. You're a lot more likely to have a spelling error corrected in your title than in the body of the topic, though.

pubby

"This post has been edited by PUBBY: Today, 11:25 AM

Reason for edit:: edited to fix spelling "

I didn't know Pubby corrected other folks spelling errors :ph34r:

Spelling errors......yeah right... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that made me laugh too. My granny always said when trying to make others look bad it always makes you look dumb...

I guess this was one of those cases :ninja:

You're first in line after I correct my own.

I just saw the first reply and just did it. I actually do correct spelling errors but it is not an obsession. You're a lot more likely to have a spelling error corrected in your title than in the body of the topic, though.

pubby

we all make spelling mistakes. I will never live the word "fonger" down... :rofl:

but you just made my day fixing Animals... he gets under my skin...lol

I think it's still mispelled. Shouldn't it be CONdidate? :blink:

And she is still getting votes.... :wacko:

Gotta make it quick (still busy for now) but...

Why is it that if someone pleads guilty to Felony Insurance Fraud that it is even possible to run for office?

I know the guilty plea allowed her to avoid prison but why is she even legally allowed to run for office?

What would happen if she took the high road and stepped down?

Why is it that if someone pleads guilty to Felony Insurance Fraud that it is even possible to run for office?

I know the guilty plea allowed her to avoid prison but why is she even legally allowed to run for office?

I believe a NOLO plead exempts you from the convicted felon history, but it does make you go "HUH-WTH?".

DAYAM, $818,000 to Xerox ?!?! And it appears they are serious about collecting what they can via the Federal courts.

From what I could figure out on the docket--she paid very little into the case--hence the Dismissal. Creditors were objecting to the case, she was trying to supposedly sell the company and could not get approval quick enough--so they backed out.

I just find it hard to believe that she listed herself as a creditor saying the company owed her $280K--and her husband at $15K.

And yes, this is all public knowledge--just helps that I work in the profession and have all the passwords!!! :ninja:

On page three of the Dallas new Era,what a profile. Next what a web site www.paulettebraddock.com This is hitting High profile status,high criminal history. The Republican party is represented well on this canidate. Paulding county needs a over haul on there local republican party. Just when you feel the storm is over here comes hurricane Paulete. Her path is very clear,what a candidate.

Now change Paulette, 2nd entry.

From what I could figure out on the docket--she paid very little into the case--hence the Dismissal. Creditors were objecting to the case, she was trying to supposedly sell the company and could not get approval quick enough--so they backed out.

I just find it hard to believe that she listed herself as a creditor saying the company owed her $280K--and her husband at $15K.

And yes, this is all public knowledge--just helps that I work in the profession and have all the passwords!!! :ninja:

Oh how admirable of you. :rolleyes: Taking pleasure in someone else's problems is sort of weird isn't it? I have the same access also and could use it in many ways to prove my points here on p.com but I choose to keep that to myself. Never know what can happen in our lives and I certainly don't want to be accused of "making fun" of other's misfortunes.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not so much a Paulette fan and have chosen to abstain from voting in this election but this nonsense is just silly.

Edited by Beach Bum

That would be the right thing to do,wait a minute were talking about Paulette bent on doing what ever it takes to get elected. After all she does have an "R" after her name.blush.gif

• Like 2

Oh how admirable of you. :rolleyes: Taking pleasure in someone else's problems is sort of weird isn't it? I have the same access also and could use it in many ways to prove my points here on p.com but I choose to keep that to myself. Never know what can happen in our lives and I certainly don't want to be accused of "making fun" of other's misfortunes.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not so much a Paulette fan and have chosen to abstain from voting in this election but this nonsense is just silly.

If stating facts are considered "making fun"--whatever.

All public knowledge and anybody can find it with a little work.

All of this has been basically her own fault and should have been brought up way before now. Just putting yourself out there by running for office and not thinking that something like this will come out is unbelievable.

• Like 1

All of this has been basically her own fault and should have been brought up way before now. Just putting yourself out there by running for office and not thinking that something like this will come out is unbelievable.

I have to agee with you about this.sad.gif

Beach Bum:

I don't think Tbird is taking pleasure in exploring another persons misfortune as much as they're curious exactly who is hoping to represent us under the Gold Dome.

The public record is the public record and when you ask the public for a job, they have a right to explore your record. You are no longer a private citizen.

I have to say that I really was surprised at Ms. Braddock's public record. I'm equally surprised that it was not more widely known prior to this.

Bellaprincess: I've not seen the New Era but the 'article' referenced was an advertisement based on the public record. What was particularly noticeable was that her 'earned media' in the New Era - a photo from her lunch/fundraiser with House Speaker David Ralston was immediately across from this ad.

I actually have sympathy for Paulette. I am not a supporter of her political ambitions but I wish she had remained a private citizen.

pubby

You said yourself there are certain details that only "those with passwords" can find out. I don't know about you but I am of the opinion that it is disrespectful to my employers who are paying for this service to abuse it for my own personal use. Maybe its just me.....

Yes, Paulette did get herself into this mess and yes, I'm sure she will pay the price. I'm just saying that I personally don't get pleasure from other's misfortunes.

• Like 2

Beach Bum:

I don't think Tbird is taking pleasure in exploring another persons misfortune as much as they're curious exactly who is hoping to represent us under the Gold Dome.

The public record is the public record and when you ask the public for a job, they have a right to explore your record. You are no longer a private citizen.

I have to say that I really was surprised at Ms. Braddock's public record. I'm equally surprised that it was not more widely known prior to this.

Bellaprincess: I've not seen the New Era but the 'article' referenced was an advertisement based on the public record. What was particularly noticeable was that her 'earned media' in the New Era - a photo from her lunch/fundraiser with House Speaker David Ralston was immediately across from this ad.

I actually have sympathy for Paulette. I am not a supporter of her political ambitions but I wish she had remained a private citizen.

pubby

Thank you so much for answering my question! I did not think that it was a hard hitting newspaper, so that is why I thought of the ad.

One call that's all..www.pauletebradock.com

Are you paying for that?

I asked both my DD and Husband about her. They normally vote Republican and I wanted to see what they thought about all this. Neither one had heard anything about her. Now granted we do not get the Dallas New Era nor do they come on here. How many people do you think you are actually getting this information out to?

Are you paying for that?

I asked both my DD and Husband about her. They normally vote Republican and I wanted to see what they thought about all this. Neither one had heard anything about her. Now granted we do not get the Dallas New Era nor do they come on here. How many people do you think you are actually getting this information out to?

Unfortunately, not enough will see or inform themselves on any of the pertinent issues in this election.

I can only hope enough WILL stop to take a few moments and learn about the candidates to make an informed decision instead of just pushing the button next to the "R" with no thought or reason behind their actions.

We have a very good and viable candidate in Will Avery for the district 19 seat. And then we have Paulette Braddock running as the annointed "R". And I can assure you that is why we are not seeing Paulette out in the public eye at the forum with the Chamber last week, or with any proposed debate. She has nothing to gain, and even more to lose by trying to verbally joust with Mr Avery.

Will Avery has some good and solid ideas of what needs to be accomplished for Paulding County under the Gold Dome. Paulette can only keep echoing how she is a Tea Party conservative, who voted for 8 out of 8 consecutive tax increases while on the BOE, along with the SPLOSTS and 2 Bond referendums.

Tell your friends, neighbors, relatives and anyone who is a vote in the 19th district to educate themselves on the candidates and make their choice accordingly.

Our future depends on the voters electing the candidate best suited for the job regardless of the letter next to their name. Our Paulding GOP and their annointed ones have done little to nothing for the taxpaying voter in Paulding for over a decade now.

You said yourself there are certain details that only "those with passwords" can find out. I don't know about you but I am of the opinion that it is disrespectful to my employers who are paying for this service to abuse it for my own personal use. Maybe its just me.....

Yes, Paulette did get herself into this mess and yes, I'm sure she will pay the price. I'm just saying that I personally don't get pleasure from other's misfortunes.

ANYBODY can get the same information--it is just easier and quicker for those with passwords.

When an individual decides to enter the political arena, they owe the voters the transparency of divulging pertinent data as it relates to their personal history, work record, previous time in politics and their character in general.

Paulette has made an issue out of running on her "21 years of entreprenurial experience as a business person". That makes the bankruptcy of her business pertinent to her candidacy. And personnally, a bankruptcy of the magnitude when looking at assests versus liabilities something to consider.

When we closed down our business in 2003, the primary reason was a customer who went bankrupt on us, and stuck us for over $150,000 in work in progress and work completed. I chose to sell out and make sure our creditors were paid, and we took the difference on the chin.

Paulette's arrest records lead one to question her character, and her failure to make the local GOP aware of those arrest records attest to a far less than transparent appearance. Following in the footsteps of Mr Richardson [who is indeed one or her campaign contributors] who occupied the seat for 11 of the last 12 years.

Her voting record, along with her attendance record on the BOE also attests to what we could expect to see from her performance, if elected, under the Gold Dome. Should be expect to all of a sudden see her voting against tax increases, assuming she shows up to vote at all ? No, she is not a Tea Party candidate no matter what she states.

I have said it before, and I say it again, this is not mudslinging by any means. The information hitting the public media is purely pointing out that Paulette has a less than stellar track record to run on, let alone to expect the voters to supports.

At the same time, the only flaw in Will Avery's candidacy or character is the fact he is running with a "D" next to his name, instead of an "R", in a state where until 10-20 years ago virtually EVERY politician was a "D". Yes, the Dixiecrats of the past, the conservative side of the Democratic party at that time are no longer a presence, but that is NOT to say Will Avery does not represent those Dixiecrat values of the past, less the segregation issues which have indeed become moot.

I still find it hard to believe there are so many out there who would support a Republican with all they have learned about some rather un-tasty events in that candidate's past, ONLY because they are running as a Republican.

Has our political system really become so degraded that Partisan Politics is all that matters ? Regardless of what the candidate really shows they stand for ?

When an individual decides to enter the political arena, they owe the voters the transparency of divulging pertinent data as it relates to their personal history, work record, previous time in politics and their character in general.

Paulette has made an issue out of running on her "21 years of entreprenurial experience as a business person". That makes the bankruptcy of her business pertinent to her candidacy. And personnally, a bankruptcy of the magnitude when looking at assests versus liabilities something to consider.

When we closed down our business in 2003, the primary reason was a customer who went bankrupt on us, and stuck us for over $150,000 in work in progress and work completed. I chose to sell out and make sure our creditors were paid, and we took the difference on the chin.

Paulette's arrest records lead one to question her character, and her failure to make the local GOP aware of those arrest records attest to a far less than transparent appearance. Following in the footsteps of Mr Richardson [who is indeed one or her campaign contributors] who occupied the seat for 11 of the last 12 years.

Her voting record, along with her attendance record on the BOE also attests to what we could expect to see from her performance, if elected, under the Gold Dome. Should be expect to all of a sudden see her voting against tax increases, assuming she shows up to vote at all ? No, she is not a Tea Party candidate no matter what she states.

I have said it before, and I say it again, this is not mudslinging by any means. The information hitting the public media is purely pointing out that Paulette has a less than stellar track record to run on, let alone to expect the voters to supports.

At the same time, the only flaw in Will Avery's candidacy or character is the fact he is running with a "D" next to his name, instead of an "R", in a state where until 10-20 years ago virtually EVERY politician was a "D". Yes, the Dixiecrats of the past, the conservative side of the Democratic party at that time are no longer a presence, but that is NOT to say Will Avery does not represent those Dixiecrat values of the past, less the segregation issues which have indeed become moot.

I still find it hard to believe there are so many out there who would support a Republican with all they have learned about some rather un-tasty events in that candidate's past, ONLY because they are running as a Republican.

Has our political system really become so degraded that Partisan Politics is all that matters ? Regardless of what the candidate really shows they stand for ?

Like I said earlier, I could make lots of "not so desirable comments" here about others but I personally don't get pleasure in other people's problems; therefore, I will refrain from posting further in this thread.

Edited by Beach Bum

ANYBODY can get the same information--it is just easier and quicker for those with passwords.

I agree. If it's public record ANYBODY can obtain them. I have no knowledge of this "pacer" website, but some neighboring counties do have free public search records online such as Cobb.

Unfortunately, not enough will see or inform themselves on any of the pertinent issues in this election.

I can only hope enough WILL stop to take a few moments and learn about the candidates to make an informed decision instead of just pushing the button next to the "R" with no thought or reason behind their actions.

We have a very good and viable candidate in Will Avery for the district 19 seat. And then we have Paulette Braddock running as the annointed "R". And I can assure you that is why we are not seeing Paulette out in the public eye at the forum with the Chamber last week, or with any proposed debate. She has nothing to gain, and even more to lose by trying to verbally joust with Mr Avery.

Will Avery has some good and solid ideas of what needs to be accomplished for Paulding County under the Gold Dome. Paulette can only keep echoing how she is a Tea Party conservative, who voted for 8 out of 8 consecutive tax increases while on the BOE, along with the SPLOSTS and 2 Bond referendums.

Tell your friends, neighbors, relatives and anyone who is a vote in the 19th district to educate themselves on the candidates and make their choice accordingly.

Our future depends on the voters electing the candidate best suited for the job regardless of the letter next to their name. Our Paulding GOP and their annointed ones have done little to nothing for the taxpaying voter in Paulding for over a decade now.

I do not believe paulding.com and the Dallas New Era are the ones that people run for to educate themselves on a candidate. Most look at the candidates website, see the commercials/banners/mailings, speak with the candidate, maybe make it out to an event or two and make their decision from there. Unless it is splashed across the main news sites I would gather lots of this info you put out there on Paulette is not being seen.

For example: Yes, my husband usually votes Republican, but he always makes a list of candidates platforms, what they say when he speaks with them, voting records, and see what aligns up most to what he wants. I have never once seen him come on here so what would make him go dig into someones personal life looking for arrests and or bankruptcies? Nothing. Just pointing out what I believe to be the average voter is hearing/seeing.

I personally do not know who I will vote for. Has Paulette done some things wrong? Yes. BUT, I do think some of it is subject to interpretation. People will look at facts and apply their own personal experiences to them and make a decision from that. (Many have been arrested, so will that matter to them? Maybe not. Many have filed bankruptcy, so will that matter to them? Maybe not. Her "tax increases" are based on who you speak with...again some think is was an out right tax increase others not so much.) I am not sure of Paulette and not yet convinced to vote for Will.Though Animal has soured me on Will some. (I am trying to distance the two, but truthfully, I am human and that is hard)