Paulding.com

Set your weather Radio before you go to sleep!

My Mama is in Nashville visiting my sister. She called and said it was storming bad up there. I didn't check our weather and assumed it was just up there. Thanks CC for the heads up.

They just called out the Kentucky National Guard because of SEVERE Flooding

from this weather system.

Thank you for the heads up. I will probably still be awake when it comes through.

It would have to speed up a whole lot and turn a little more south to make me worry..... :pardon:

I truly hope you are correct as I never sleep well with the possible threat

of severe weather and I try to tell myself they call it a FORECAST for a reason.

I will still set my weather radio and I just checked the battery just in case we lose power.

I truly hope you are correct as I never sleep well with the possible threat

of severe weather and I try to tell myself they call it a FORECAST for a reason.

I will still set my weather radio and I just checked the battery just in case we lose power.

I'am with you CC. will be turning my weather radio on to.Just now checked it out on the weather channel's map.That storm is huge. :D Yea no bones about it were going to get it. :o

Remember, most of the power from these storms come from daytime heating. It requires different circumstances to host a super late night severe weather outbreak. I haven't checked certain storm conditions things yet-and honestly, I'm off to bed-so I don't plan to--so we'll see! :)

When I saw weather earlier this early afternoon they made no mention of severe storms... on a "chance" in the morning. Now - this.

Isn't it funny when Glen Burns is right about something, the FIRST thing he says on his report the next day is.. "See.. just like we told you...!", yet when something comes up they miss, they never say a word. <_<

It looks like alot of it is falling apart already at 2:45am.

Hey the good news about this is basically for Just Denise... Hey think of it this way, the jack monkey construction guys wont be able to work in the rain! I hope it rains all day at your work and they get stuck in the mud! That will teach them to be rude and block your parking lot!!!!

I just hope that when it does get here at our houses, it is not too bad and it is just a soothing rain! Ahhh sleepy rain showers!

Isn't it funny when Glen Burns is right about something, the FIRST thing he says on his report the next day is.. "See.. just like we told you...!", yet when something comes up they miss, they never say a word. <_<

I think it's funny that it says Ken Cook in the title, and Glenn Burns in the first post :lol:

When I saw weather earlier this early afternoon they made no mention of severe storms... on a "chance" in the morning. Now - this.

Glenn Burns is more wrong than right, don't like him.

What ever stopped that storm last night. :yahoo:

Looks like we just might have another storm coming our way late tonight or early tomorrow morning. Just checked the weather station again and it looks to be wide spread.Humm.Going to whip out the old umbrella just in case. :good:

As these five were dancing and lip-syncing, you could just about read their minds.... "Oh dead geez, this is what I'm actually doing for a living. Kill me nowwwwwwww".

Well just dang.... no rain none at all!!! Oh well Denise, maybe you will have a construction free day I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

From the radar, it is moving into Mississippi. Way to screw the pooch there Glenn Burns! You got a big FAIL!!!

Guest Oscar

:D