Paulding.com

I would like to introduce myself

I am Christine Rice. I own Jerico Designs where we create custom window treatments, pillows, bedding, slipcovers etc. Please come in to our store and see the fabrics trims and services we offer.

Here are a few examples of our work.

140.jpg

Parmerkidsroom.jpg

202.jpg

093.jpg

Welcome to Pcom!!! Just wanted to say that it was Great getting to check out the store today when we got you set up!!!

Beautiful Work!! Great Selection!! and not to mention Wonderful Attitude and Customer Service!!! Ya'll should really go check the store out

I am Christine Rice. I own Jerico Designs where we create custom window treatments, pillows, bedding, slipcovers etc. Please come in to our store and see the fabrics trims and services we offer.

Here are a few examples of our work.

140.jpg

Parmerkidsroom.jpg

202.jpg

093.jpg

Welcome to Pcom.

so you have fabric by the yard as well as doing custom work? I do pretty well as long as its not like sheer materiall...my old machine prefers good old cottons for quilts..ha. need a mild change in one room though and would love to make a swag for behind the wood futon in grandbaby's room. I have a mosquito netting thing that hangs from ceiling but she mostly plays with it and the cats ike it too much. swag again the wall would be nicer with something large and decorative to hold up in middle. i dont know exactly where you are though...and welcome to pcom...the word of mouth best business advertising site in the county!!

so you have fabric by the yard as well as doing custom work? I do pretty well as long as its not like sheer materiall...my old machine prefers good old cottons for quilts..ha. need a mild change in one room though and would love to make a swag for behind the wood futon in grandbaby's room. I have a mosquito netting thing that hangs from ceiling but she mostly plays with it and the cats ike it too much. swag again the wall would be nicer with something large and decorative to hold up in middle. i dont know exactly where you are though...and welcome to pcom...the word of mouth best business advertising site in the county!!

She is on 92, almost at the corner of 92 and Macland behind the gas station that has been closed for awhile.

She has beautiful fabric!

Welcome, and beautiful work.

In December she sold me some lovely scraps to make miniature Nativity scenes for presents.

It is hard to find small amounts of brocade, damask and silks. She was a treasure.

We also made a scene for Praiseland Sunday School at West Ridge.

The children loved it. They could actually touch "baby Jesus".

Thank you Christine, wonderful gesture for Christmas! :D

welcome to pcom. I love the pictures , awesome work.

I use to do this several years ago , for different designers before I started doing embroidery. I still do some ever now and again.

I will have to stop by and see your fabric selection.

Good luck , I hope you have tons of success.

Tona