Paulding.com

Pcommer's 12-day-old Baby Boy and his big sister...

I just absolutely love this family!! I got to meet them for the first time last Fall at Miss K's session, and was so excited when they called me to come out and photograph their brand new little guy!! Mom also loves black and white images, so this session was processed all in black and white.

He is just adorable!! And it is very obvious that Miss K is going to be an amazing big sister! Congrats again, he is just wonderful! :wub: :wub: :wub:

This session was done in their home... I prefer to photograph newborn sessions in the family's home if possible... It is easier for Mom and Dad, and it allows me to use the baby's new environment in the photos. This dresser is actually his mom's from when she was a little girl, so I just had to do something with it!! And Dad loves music, so the guitars had to make an appearance!

Here are a few sneak peeks for Mom, Dad, and Big Sister!!

bcblog1.jpg

bcblog2.jpg

bcblog3.jpg

bcblog4.jpg

bcblog5.jpg

bcblog6.jpg

bcblog7.jpg

P.S. Don't worry, no babies were in any danger during the making of these photos... Mom had her hand under the drawer the whole time, we just did a good job of hiding it. ;)

ARP....you just absolutely rock!!!! Your pics just get better and better each time I see them. I am so going to refer one of my best friends to you...You capture the sweetest exressions on each child's face! By the way, whomever those children belong to in these pics...they are adorable!

From the biased mommy to these two kiddos, thanks for the sweet compliments!! Ashley is the most amazing photographer hands down!! We knew when she photographed Kaley for the first time last fall, she was a keeper!!!! Both of our sweeties were adopted at birth and we really wanted someone special to capture their childhood. Ashley has done that and then some. Ashley ~ you rock girl!!! Thanks for sharing in our special time and capturing the true essence of our children. We love ya!!!

From the biased mommy to these two kiddos, thanks for the sweet compliments!! Ashley is the most amazing photographer hands down!! We knew when she photographed Kaley for the first time last fall, she was a keeper!!!! Both of our sweeties were adopted at birth and we really wanted someone special to capture their childhood. Ashley has done that and then some. Ashley ~ you rock girl!!! Thanks for sharing in our special time and capturing the true essence of our children. We love ya!!!

You're absolutely right!!! Ashley has been photographing Ellie since she was 10 days old and I wouldn't want anyone else!!! She's so easy to work with and is so good at what she does. I recommend her to all of my friends who are looking for a photographer. :good:

I thought that little one looked familier. That little boy is super cute and has the funniest little grunt you have ever heard.

First off, congratulations to you and SB on your little boy:)

Thanks for the sweet comments about our little fellow! His grunt is funny...even when he wakes us several times during the night doing it :lol:

Edited by mom2kbug
  • 3 weeks later...
Ashley~

I've been trying to reach you. Could you please message me with the username/password to view our pictures on your website. Thanks!

I have been trying to get in touch with her too. I hope everything is ok

I've been trying to get in touch with her for about 3 weeks now. I'm starting to worry that something is wrong. Has anyone heard from her lately? She's not made any posts on Pcom in almost a month.... :huh:

I've been trying to get in touch with her for about 3 weeks now. I'm starting to worry that something is wrong. Has anyone heard from her lately? She's not made any posts on Pcom in almost a month....

I'm also hoping nothing is wrong :o

I adore this family!! Little Diva and now Little Rockstar!! These pictures are great!! I have always enjoyed seeing Little Diva's picture you have done....now I can't wait to see more with both of them.

Thanks Kim:)

Has anyone heard from Ashley since my last post? Still nothing here!

Edited by mom2kbug
Thanks Kim:)

Has anyone heard from Ashley since my last post? Still nothing here!

I haven't. I left her a message yesterday evening but she hasn't returned my call. I've also sent a couple of PM's and e-mails. I'm starting to get worried that something is wrong. :(