Paulding.com

Some of my portraits from this past winter.

Guest Oscar

Artwork is by graphite medium only. I draw from a picture that you provide, the better the resolution on the picture ... the better the detail in your drawing. :) I have researched prices of comarable work and have found that my prices are much lower. My expectation is realism and satistaction is 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your drawing, there is no obligation to purchase.

Pet portraits make great gifts for loved ones for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas or the death of a beloved pet. They are great gifts for those who "have it all"!

Thank you pcommers! I appreciate your business! :wub:

ZydiOP2WINTER.jpg

speckled-daneOPWINTER.jpg

rockyOPPCOMWINTER.jpg

PekOPWINTER.jpg

goldenOPWINTER.jpg

Fatty-OPPCOM.jpg

Oscar, you are truly gifted. Do you do people portraits? If so, could you pm me regarding prices? My mom has 4 grandchildren, my oldest daughter doesn't like here, but I would like to get photos of each of them and maybe have a portrait made of them together. Would you be able to do something like this?

Edited by Shan06
What an incredible gift you have, Oscar! :wub:

Thank you as always! :)

Your amazing.. Great work...

Thanks!

She can do hermit crabs too :ninja: :lol:

Awesome work as usual! We still love our hermit crab picture :)

Thanks chick! My nieces still love the bracelets you made them too!

absolutely amazing! You do such wonderful work Oscar!

Thank you!

You truly have a gift... :clapping:

:blush: Thank you!

Oscar, you are truly gifted. Do you do people portraits? If so, could you pm me regarding prices? My mom has 4 grandchildren, my oldest daughter doesn't like here, but I would like to get photos of each of them and maybe have a portrait made of them together. Would you be able to do something like this?

:blush: No, I cannot draw humans. Well ... I did do a caricature for kel and katie, but it's not something I'll advertise due to inexperience (I just cannot draw human noses!! :lol: ) I might be able to refer you to someone I know if you PM me your email addy. :)

My dog hates getting her picture taken. Soon as I get a good pic I am going to have you do one for me. I haven't forgot. You do beautiful work!!

Thank you! I look forward in hearing from you!

Thank you as always! :)

:blush: No, I cannot draw humans. Well ... I did do a caricature for kel and katie, but it's not something I'll advertise due to inexperience (I just cannot draw human noses!! :lol: ) I might be able to refer you to someone I know if you PM me your email addy. :)

Those darn noses! :lol: I'm pming you my email addy now. :) Thanks!

Those darn noses! :lol: I'm pming you my email addy now. :) Thanks!

I sent it along to her. :)

As always your work is crazy awesome! I wish I had a talent that I was this good at.

HAHA! :wub:

Oscar, very nice work - you are very talented!

Thank you!

I wish I had the money. My little old lady doesn't have much time left. This would be a fitting tribute to her.

Awww. Sending you a PM.

Those are amazing Oscar!

Thanks!

Very talented there. Do you sale your work? If not you should.

These are all commissioned. I have been thinking of creating some drawings to enter into some contests. I just joined the North GA Artist Guild as well ... to help push me to draw for the hell of it. :lol:

Thats just crazy! Its unbelievable how you put such life into your drawings, especially the pets eyes.....thats just...UNBELIEVABLE! Awesome work! ;)

Thank you! :blush:

BoloGNA your work is awesome....

I wish you would add people into your collections.....

:lol: It would look strange to have one of the above animals sitting next to a cartoon now wouldn't it?

What do you charge? Do you need the pet or will a picture suffice?

Sending a PM. Thank you! :)

I am always left speechless when I see your work .....

Amazing capturing of such precious souls ....

WOW

Thank you!

great work

Thanks! (and thank you for helping out a friend :) )

The thing that gets me about your work is that it's not like you're looking at a portrait. It's like you're looking at the animal itself.

:blush: Thanks DW!

I wish I had the money. My little old lady doesn't have much time left. This would be a fitting tribute to her.

To you and anyone else, don't wait taking the picture. I put off until a better time to take a picture of my very loved Jaxson. He passed away (unexpectedly) before I was able to take a pic I was happy about. At least take the picture even if you have to wait on the beautiful drawing from Oscar!

Here is my daughter opening up the picture of her Mickey that Oscar did :wub:

post-19017-1233195277_thumb.jpg

And my son opening the one of his CeCe that Oscar did :wub:

post-19017-1233195479_thumb.jpg

They loved them! :good:

Ohhhh! How kewl of you to post those pics!! I love them! :wub:

Oscar,

You have world-class skills!

Thanks!

Great talent you have! :p

I always like looking at your work.

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thanks. :blush:

Hey Oscar... just wanted to let you know I haven't changed my mind about you doing a drawing of my little guys. I just need to get "that pic" of Milton to go along with the one of Gomez. Still love your work, it fantastic!