Paulding.com

Maddox Martin, infant son of Tracy Martin and April Wendt, passed away Sunday, June 26, 2011. He was born in Austell, GA, on June 26, 2011.

Survivors include his parents, Tracy Martin and April Wendt of Dallas, GA;

brothers, Benjamin Martin of Dallas, GA and Andrew Martin of Dallas, GA; sisters, Ashley Martin of Dallas, GA and Lauren Martin of Dallas, GA; grandparents, Wesley Martin of Dallas, GA, Sherry Perrine of Dallas, GA, and Kenneth Wendt of Hiram, GA.

A memorial service will be held Friday, July 1, 2011, at 2:00 PM, from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Billy Bell officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday, July 2, 2011, from 1:00 PM until the service time.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

sorry for your loss. i buried a 6 week old daughter in 2004, and realize what you are going through

Oh....that makes me so sad for you. :( I am beyond sorry for you as well. Time doesn't heal ALL wounds.............

Oh....that makes me so sad for you. :( I am beyond sorry for you as well. Time doesn't heal ALL wounds.............

thanks

i didn't mention that my step daughter died in december of 2003. or that my second wife died in the same accident as my 6 week old.

trust me, time does not heal anything

Edited by justme2