Paulding.com

Will Avery a knight fighting the dark side ? (Split topic)

A knight (Will) can fight the dark side,reach out and feel the force Will Avery put down the rise of the dark forces. You can do it save our county from the evil Gallaways and the monster Holinshed and Paulette . There strong in numbers but it can be done,now go and fight the Darth Vader Jerry.clapping.gif

Can you hear the marchyahoo.gif

A knight (Will) can fight the dark side,reach out and feel the force Will Avery put down the rise of the dark forces. You can do it save our county from the evil Gallaways and the monster Holinshed and Paulette . There strong in numbers but it can be done,now go and fight the Darth Vader Jerry.clapping.gif

And where is Jerry. That name is gone and overused. Find some other thing to fear.

You know it REALLY REALLY worries me that someone like you is pushing Will Avery...makes me VERY worried about even thinking about voting for him. You know they say crazy is as crazy does and you are known for the people you have around you. I see if he does not do something about this it could cause him to loose many votes and maybe the race as well. I guess he needs to decide just how much "help" you are and IF you are worth it...that will tell me alot about what kind of man he really is. If he can not keep his "so-called" supporter in line or if he does not publicly put a distance between you and him then we will all know what he is really made of. Of course it may be that you are really out to hurt him and you are really working for the other side and this is just your underhanded way of going about it. If so it is working. It is not Will Avery names being talked about as much as it is YOURS and Mr. Avery is only getting a secondary mention and a question about just how connected he is to you.

• Like 2

You know it REALLY REALLY worries me that someone like you is pushing Will Avery...makes me VERY worried about even thinking about voting for him. You know they say crazy is as crazy does and you are known for the people you have around you. I see if he does not do something about this it could cause him to loose many votes and maybe the race as well. I guess he needs to decide just how much "help" you are and IF you are worth it...that will tell me alot about what kind of man he really is. If he can not keep his "so-called" supporter in line or if he does not publicly put a distance between you and him then we will all know what he is really made of. Of course it may be that you are really out to hurt him and you are really working for the other side and this is just your underhanded way of going about it. If so it is working. It is not Will Avery names being talked about as much as it is YOURS and Mr. Avery is only getting a secondary mention and a question about just how connected he is to you.

That and the fact that his comments have no correlation to this thread. blink.gif

• Like 1

While I can not control what any of my supporters say just as I can't control what anyone who doesn't support me says, I do not condone the way Animal is presenting me. While he is a supporter of mine, I think it should be toned down and lets look at the issues rather than at "he said she said" kinds of arguments.

This thread is not the place for any discussion of me, my campaign, or my supporters comments about me or my opponent. This thread is about a family that is going through troubling times. Regardless of how we all feel politically, we all need to keep the family in our prayers an keep politics out of this discussion for now.

Sorry if any of my supporters have offended anyone.

Will

• Like 2

While I can not control what any of my supporters say just as I can't control what anyone who doesn't support me says, I do not condone the way Animal is presenting me. While he is a supporter of mine, I think it should be toned down and lets look at the issues rather than at "he said she said" kinds of arguments.

This thread is not the place for any discussion of me, my campaign, or my supporters comments about me or my opponent. This thread is about a family that is going through troubling times. Regardless of how we all feel politically, we all need to keep the family in our prayers an keep politics out of this discussion for now.

Will

The bolder section above was written before this go split, but it was meant to go in the other thread none-the-less.

Some of his supporters are acting like a couple of members that can no longer post here. It's not a good reflection on Will. ;)

Will

Thank you I admire a man who will stand up for the right thing being done.

Some of his supporters are acting like a couple of members that can no longer post here. It's not a good reflection on Will. ;)

Yea and some of Paulette's supporters blasted Stout in the primaries, And left the halo hanging over Paulette’s, head I intend to campaign for Will Avery based on the issues, But if Paulette's campaign gets off the issues rest assured I will respond.

Just so you know one of those supporters that can no longer post here that supports Paulette used another web site to post all sorts of untruths about the candidates he opposed, and has said a lot worse things about Will Avery and His supporters than Animal has posted.

I will be more than happy to campaign for Will on the basis of Paulette's Tax and Spend habits while serving on the School Board, Or her inability to manage a budget both while serving on the School Board and as a small business owner.

In 2008 the voters of Paulding County decided that she was not worthy of another term managing the school system and she was soundly defeated

And where is Jerry. That name is gone and overused. Find some other thing to fear.

You obviously didn't watch (or go to) the last Paulding County Republican Party meeting. Check out the video. There's old Jerry sitting there after the meeting. If a picture is worth a thousand words a video is priceless.

Kinda shoots your BS in the @$$ doesn't it? ;)

Yea and some of Paulette's supporters blasted Stout in the primaries, And left the halo hanging over Paulette’s, head I intend to campaign for Will Avery based on the issues, But if Paulette's campaign gets off the issues rest assured I will respond.

Just so you know one of those supporters that can no longer post here that supports Paulette used another web site to post all sorts of untruths about the candidates he opposed, and has said a lot worse things about Will Avery and His supporters than Animal has posted.

I will be more than happy to campaign for Will on the basis of Paulette's Tax and Spend habits while serving on the School Board, Or her inability to manage a budget both while serving on the School Board and as a small business owner.

In 2008 the voters of Paulding County decided that she was not worthy of another term managing the school system and she was soundly defeated

Well hell...2 wrongs always makes a right.... that poster is no longer on here so maybe we still need a little more house cleaning to get rid of the rest.

So you are a Republican? Did you vote for Richardson? What about Stout? What about Beverly?

Ewww! I bet that's gonna leave a mark. ;)

So you are a Republican? Did you vote for Richardson? What about Stout? What about Beverly?

Ewww! I bet that gonna leave a mark. ;)

Sorry but no I am NOT a Republican. I do vote for the PERSON and NEVER for a "party". To me those that vote for a party are doing nothing but harming this country. I research and then make an informed chose. Am I always right? NO but when I am wrong I will work 10 times harder to make sure that person does NOT keep doing damage. I am also often now force to decide between 2 people who I feel are both wrong but I have to decide who will do the least damage.

Sorry but no I am NOT a Republican. I do vote for the PERSON and NEVER for a "party". To me those that vote for a party are doing nothing but harming this country. I research and then make an informed chose. Am I always right? NO but when I am wrong I will work 10 times harder to make sure that person does NOT keep doing damage. I am also often now force to decide between 2 people who I feel are both wrong but I have to decide who will do the least damage.

Same here Solo.

I have always been a republican but I can't even hold my nose and vote for Paulette or Deal. I did hold my nose to vote for McCain.

Barnes isn't my favorite person, but I do think he is a better, more honorable man than Nathan Deal.

Will Avery is an impressive young man. What he lacks in experience he makes up for with intelligence and personality. Say what you will, but personality goes a long way once you get under the gold dome.

My right to vote is something I don't take lightly. To me it is a responsibility, and as with any responsibility, I take the time to do the leg work and try my best to get it right.

I am not a Republican and I am not a Democrat. During the 70s and 80s I had little choice but to support Democratic candidates as there were few Republicans around. Now, we have 180 degrees opposite. It really would be nice to have a viable 3rd party, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

So I look at the candidate that much more closely.

And I agree 1000% with what I bolded above. And that is why I could never support Paulette. I felt she was terrible on the BOE, and I have been so pleased with how hard Kim Cobb has worked at doing well in Paulette's old seat. Someone who does their homework, listens to what the people have to say, and then votes her heart at the meetings.

I will work 10 times harder to make sure Paulette does NOT obtain the District 19 Legislative seat. The damage she could wreak downtown would indeed be an embarassment. We need a representative who will listen to the people who elected them, and vote their heart, not what the "Leadership Wants" at the Capital. I know Will Avery will do this.

Ewww! I bet that's gonna leave a mark. wink.gif

you vote for Jerry? once , twice?

did you ever vote for richardson?

I never voted for either but did vote for stout over paulette.

I hold you responsible for putting Lord vader in power.

you vote for Jerry? once , twice?

did you ever vote for richardson?

never voted for either but did vote for stout over paulette.

Knew too much about Jerry to ever vote for him. Wrote in Daffy Duck instead of Richardson (which would have been an improvement).

I too voted for Stout over Paulette. Had to take a Phenegren and hold my nose as well as make sure there wasn't anyone watching. But I thought it would be in our best interest to have someone capable of conducting an intelligent conversation representing us.

Of course that was before I met Will Avery.

I hold you responsible for putting Lord vader in power.

Any classical music fans in the room? There's a video on YouTube of John Williams conducting an amazing youth orchestra, playing the Star Wars theme.

Completely and utterly off topic, but I watched it recently.

I respect you very much for what you say. I wish everyone would do their homework, take the time to think rationally and work hard to improve our future. So many people now just vote the party. There is so much more responsibility to voting. I am like you I may choose wrongly but I spend a lot of time reading and listening and doing my best to educate myself in which direction I think is right.

• Like 1

I have nothing against Animal simply because I've never bothered with the political threads and don't know how he 'acts' on the board (of off, because I don't know him personally)...but I do see his posts and cringe. He's really doing more harm than good and I absolutely hate that for Will, because he's a great guy and a great candidate. He has my support, but you don't see me posting threads about how great he is and bashing other folks. I simply tell folks to try and see in black and white instead of red and blue for a minute, listen to what he has to say, and make a decision for yourself...we all have different opinions and want different things, he may or may not be the candidate for you.

Wish other folks could do the same. :glare:

Will

And this is one of the many reasons why I love Will. :blush:

Some, not all! :lol:

Some of us with the other 'supporters' would shush up and act like grown folks. :ninja::p

I thought about voting for Will but with Animal pushing for him so hard, there must be something wrong there. So I won't be voting for Will either.

Talk to Mr. Avery before you decide. At the rate animal is going he could very well be working for the other side to cause problems.

Talk to Mr. Avery before you decide. At the rate animal is going he could very well be working for the other side to cause problems.

No sides here,just who is best at the time. Solo why don't you run? If your closet is clean then your in good shape. Have you had any problems with the law? Or is your side kick been naughty or nice? She would be the type to have an affair with one of the neighbors! Come on P.com wants to know.ninja.gif ninja.gif