Paulding.com

Will Avery a knight fighting the dark side ? (Split topic)

You know it REALLY REALLY worries me that someone like you is pushing Will Avery...makes me VERY worried about even thinking about voting for him. You know they say crazy is as crazy does and you are known for the people you have around you. I see if he does not do something about this it could cause him to loose many votes and maybe the race as well. I guess he needs to decide just how much "help" you are and IF you are worth it...that will tell me alot about what kind of man he really is. If he can not keep his "so-called" supporter in line or if he does not publicly put a distance between you and him then we will all know what he is really made of. Of course it may be that you are really out to hurt him and you are really working for the other side and this is just your underhanded way of going about it. If so it is working. It is not Will Avery names being talked about as much as it is YOURS and Mr. Avery is only getting a secondary mention and a question about just how connected he is to you.

I think you should stay away from the drugs.wacko.gif