Paulding.com

RUNOFF VOTE TALLIES - AUGUST 10

Looks like Will Avery will have some new friends in the morning......

I sure hope the people of Paulding have some good common sense and can see past the (D) after Will Avery's name. The last thing we need is Braddock in the state house. Paulding has bad enough reputation as it is.

• Like 2

I sure hope the people of Paulding have some good common sense and can see past the (D) after Will Avery's name. The last thing we need is Braddock in the state house. Paulding has bad enough reputation as it is.

I know that's right.

And Will has my vote!

I can't belive for once, we got it right.

• Like 1

Comments like that will seal my vote for Braddock.

• Like 2

Yes, I think I do. That is only my opinion and is subject to change but it is what I have determined after reading your posts on here for a while now. May be wrong, but I don't think so. Could be, though.

I'll let you hold that one. I've no desire or need to defend myself.

They keep talking about "Absenteeism" votes on TV. So can't there be some more votes to be counted that could affect the outcome for some of these Winners?

Counts are tallied and reported on the county level. Not all counties report all the boxes in the same order.

Typically, there are poll watchers from the press at many of the county offices where votes are counted. This is particularly true in the Atlanta area because the concentration of population gives, say Fulton County, a dozen or more state legislators and two or three Congressmen.

Anyway, these press folks at the county-level are aware of what precincts have been reported and which have not.

Absentee votes are also paper ballots ... and are not as easy to count as the electronic votes. In a place like Paulding, there may be 250 paper absentee ballots and it doesn't take nearly as long to count them and recount them. It the counts don't match the first time, they have to count them again ... and maybe again to make sure they counted them right. In Fulton or De Kalb county, there may be 4,000 paper ballots.

pubby

Comments like that will seal my vote for Braddock.

Ok look I will give you the advil ok? Will is different than other democrats,look him over and compare. Let's all get Will at a round table and put him to the questions and the better one get's our support.clapping.gif