Paulding.com

Is Animal the campaign manager

Guest Hi~ho Silver

I heard that Animal is actually the campaign manager for one of the candidates that opposes Beverly Cochran. Is this true? It would explain some of the topics he posted.

Of course he is. That is pretty obvious. Don't know which one, I don't care. Somebody post who won what and the SPLOST vote, Hell's Kitchen is coming on soon.

I heard that Animal is actually the campaign manager for one of the candidates that opposes Beverly Cochran. Is this true? It would explain some of the topics he posted.

I can't say anything right now, but soon some breaking news about Animal's candidate will come out. I have it from a good source inside their camp that Animal's candidate will finish last in the race. But I can't give the details, just wait though, soon the story will break and it will rock. I have it on good authority from someone in the know that a friend of a friend knows but I can't say anything else.......at least not until I start the next post! :lol:

• Like 1

I can't say anything right now, but soon some breaking news about Animal's candidate will come out. I have it from a good source inside their camp that Animal's candidate will finish last in the race. But I can't give the details, just wait though, soon the story will break and it will rock. I have it on good authority from someone in the know that a friend of a friend knows but I can't say anything else.......at least not until I start the next post! :lol:

:rolleyes:

here we go again.. hahah those are the same words animal used against another candidate..hahaha

I love it when a story comes together,but no I am not anybody's campagn manager. But when all the smoke clears it will rock.clapping.gif

Wait untill the next post! rofl.gif

Ok, thanks for the info...but just so you know. That's the rumor going around about you.

Animal? Who is this Animal you speak of? ninja.gif

That one! Look up a bit :rolleyes:

Edited by Mariposa

Ok, thanks for the info...but just so you know. That's the rumor going around about you.

That one! Look up a bit rolleyes.gif

I was at several precints today,I was helping D. Stout then went and helped Paulette Bradick,then went to Todd Pownall & helped them some. Then Adam Gregory then Bill Heath so I made the rounds.blink.gif

I was at several precints today,I was helping D. Stout then went and helped Paulette Bradick,then went to Todd Pownall & helped them some. Then Adam Gregory then Bill Heath so I made the rounds.blink.gif

"made your rounds"? sounds more like covering your bases! LOL

Did ya help Beverly? :wacko:

I still want to know the story I have read all of animals post a few times and Ican i can get is ... a family friend of a friend said a friend said.. then I get lost or maybe it was" I know the man who knows the man who stands next to the piccolo player"!

I still want to know the story I have read all of animals post a few times and Ican i can get is ... a family friend of a friend said a friend said.. then I get lost or maybe it was" I know the man who knows the man who stands next to the piccolo player"!

Nope, it was her cousin by marriage's uncle related by someone that was once married to him. Jeeze get it straight. :rolleyes:

I know the joke. Gene Tracy.

There is an investigation. That is not made up.

The rights of an individual in a criminal matter are involved. Authorities are looking into the allegations and because of their serious nature. We know that the premature publication of those allegations could destroy the reputation of an innocent person or persons. I can say that a official investigation is ongoing. I do not know the outcome of the investigation.

One reason we are reluctant to publish is because we know that charges of this nature are often thrown at people at particular times by those with whom they are estranged. For instance, you wouldn't have to look at very many divorce/child custody filings in any court in the land to uncover allegations of this nature in official court documents. We know from experience that while those allegations are true in some circumstances, in many, many others they are simply the invention of a vindictive mind in a contentious moment.

Allegations of impropriety are not rare in political campaigns either. They have impacted the elections of folks from Thomas Jefferson (an affair with is slave Sally Hemmings) to the allegations of child molestation by former Paulding County Sheriff Perry Grogan. Sometimes they are true (like the two examples - Jefferson fathered several children with his slave and Sheriff Grogan served time for his indiscretions with a 12-year old girl) and sometimes they are not.

So what is the case here? Has there been an actual crime or is this made up like some vindictive diatribe in a divorce proceeding? That is what the official investigation is now underway by the GBI is expected to answer.

pubby

Sounds like Pubby has some of the same unnamed sources about something no one knows anything about but he and animal.

There is an investigation. That is not made up.

The rights of an individual in a criminal matter are involved. Authorities are looking into the allegations and because of their serious nature. We know that the premature publication of those allegations could destroy the reputation of an innocent person or persons. I can say that a official investigation is ongoing. I do not know the outcome of the investigation.

One reason we are reluctant to publish is because we know that charges of this nature are often thrown at people at particular times by those with whom they are estranged. For instance, you wouldn't have to look at very many divorce/child custody filings in any court in the land to uncover allegations of this nature in official court documents. We know from experience that while those allegations are true in some circumstances, in many, many others they are simply the invention of a vindictive mind in a contentious moment.

Allegations of impropriety are not rare in political campaigns either. They have impacted the elections of folks from Thomas Jefferson (an affair with is slave Sally Hemmings) to the allegations of child molestation by former Paulding County Sheriff Perry Grogan. Sometimes they are true (like the two examples - Jefferson fathered several children with his slave and Sheriff Grogan served time for his indiscretions with a 12-year old girl) and sometimes they are not.

So what is the case here? Has there been an actual crime or is this made up like some vindictive diatribe in a divorce proceeding? That is what the official investigation is now underway by the GBI is expected to answer.

pubby

Sounds like Pubby has some of the same unnamed sources about something no one knows anything about but he and animal.

Zwier:

It is known to many people including law enforcement. Indeed, if some parts of the rumor are correct, there are several people who have known about this for months or even years which, if true, may be the part of the story of political significance.

pubby

Zwier:

It is known to many people including law enforcement. Indeed, if some parts of the rumor are correct, there are several people who have known about this for months or even years which, if true, may be the part of the story of political significance.

pubby

So why don't you publish it if all these people know about this ghost charge. I would think you as the owner of this site would steer clear of this kind of STUFF.

Light the fuse already! what kind of bomb is this again?

From what I can tell, Animal had illicit sex with somebody's young maid. Don't quote me, though.

Edited the too-racy-for-the-front-page material.

Edited by CeeJay

From what I can tell, Animal had illicit sex with somebody's young maid. Don't quote me, though.

Edited the too-racy-for-the-front-page material.

Pfft! Animal has never had anything with a pulse (including farm animals).

OMG ya'll are rough,it was not farm animals either there was a young maid that got too close to my cave. But she was related to the first cousin of the sisters girlfriend who grew up next to pa.unsure.gif if you really want to knowpardon.gif

Edited by Animal

OMG ya'll are rough,it was not farm animals either there was a young maid that got too close to my cave. But she was related to the first cousin of the sisters girlfriend who grew up next to pa.unsure.gif if you really want to knowpardon.gif

I knew it was something sordid like that.