Paulding.com

Grease fire burns two Paulding teens

Just heard on the news (Fox 5) that 2 teens were burned in a grease fire. 278 had to be shut down while they were air lifted out. Anyone know if they are OK?

Let's pray that they are!! I am wanting to know as well. Watch the news maybe tonight it will be shown.

Are these the same teens in the Powder Mill thread?

You are right Madea. It was in Powder Mill Subdivision. Two teenage boys about 16 very badly burned when a pot was pulled off the stove. It contained hot grease. This is so sad. Prayers for these boys.

You are right Madea. It was in Powder Mill Subdivision. Two teenage boys about 16 very badly burned when a pot was pulled off the stove. It contained hot grease. This is so sad. Prayers for these boys.

OH MY!!! How terrible. Prayers said for the boys.

I hope they airlift them to Augusta. Joseph M Still Burn Center is the very best there is. This is where my son was sent 18 months ago when he had 2nd & 3rd degree burns over 40% of his body. Not easy (skin grafts, multiple surgeries etc) but he made a full recovery. He has scarring but he is ALIVE even though he was on a respirator for 3 days down there. The doctors are awesome.

I hope they airlift them to Augusta. Joseph M Still Burn Center is the very best there is. This is where my son was sent 18 months ago when he had 2nd & 3rd degree burns over 40% of his body. Not easy (skin grafts, multiple surgeries etc) but he made a full recovery. He has scarring but he is ALIVE even though he was on a respirator for 3 days down there. The doctors are awesome.

I remember that...

Prayers for this family.

Just had a talk with my 14 year old. He gets soooo upset when I tell him not to cook if I'm not home...thinks he is grown.

You never know how fragile life is.....

Praying for a good outcome and peace for the families.

If anyone hears a name, please PM me. My family lived in that sub for 17 years, I hate that it happen to anyone but I hope it is no one I know... :(

I know we lived there for several years and my daughters have several friends that still live there in the 16 year old range. Praying for the boys and the family

Was this on 278 in Hiram, near all the retail? Last night my husband and I kept hearing strange noises and could figure out for the longest time what it was. Finally after going outside we started to hear the sirens, etc. I knew it must have been bad.

My prayers for these kids. I hope they are okay.

Was this on 278 in Hiram, near all the retail? Last night my husband and I kept hearing strange noises and could figure out for the longest time what it was. Finally after going outside we started to hear the sirens, etc. I knew it must have been bad.

My prayers for these kids. I hope they are okay.

It was actually on 120 across from Walmart, not on 278, which is what I think they reported first.

It was actually on 120 across from Walmart, not on 278, which is what I think they reported first.

OKay, thanks. I forgot where Powder MIll was. I was thinking it was near the Kroger on 278 in Hiram for some reason.