Paulding.com

Preview Sale Today at the Bumble Bee Bakery

Sale today! Come out and see us at the Bumble Bee Bakery.

We're out making a buzzzz of anticipation for our grand opening next month.

Mini cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other fun fall treats.

Come get your taste of honey at the Bumble Bee Bakery before we're all sold out! :D

Can you give a price range? Do you have samples too?

Price range was $1.50 - $3... I haven't had a chance to dig into our goodies yet.

UPDATE!!!! I am in the living room. I can hear my one year old in the kitchen say mmmmmmmm. I am having the pumpkin spice cake. It ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pinkcaddi4me

A big thanks to everyone who stopped by today. We sold OUT of everything we had and met some of the nicest people. Sorry I wasn't able to answer questions here, I just popped in to post that we were there and then went back out to sell and meet people. Thanks to PinkCaddi and Cristina for answering them for me.

It was a lot of fun today and really made us excited about the bakery opening. We were invited to sell at the City of Douglasville's Fall Festival yesterday and were told to bring a lot beecause their turnout is usually huge. Well, the extremely cold weather must have kept some people from coming. We sold over half of what we took, but since the weather was so nice today we decided to set up in front of the bakery and give people a taste of what is to come. The items were packaged for the Fall Festival and priced accordingly. I hope everyone that got to try something enjoyed it. We can't wait to open for real!

We are hoping to have our Grand Opening on Nov 14th, if all goes well. If not, it will be the following Saturday on the 21st. Looks like the hours will be 6am to 7pm. Don't lock this in yet, because Mr. Bee and Queen Bee haven't put the final stamp on it yet. But that is the "buzz" so far.

Honey Bee

A big thanks to everyone who stopped by today. We sold OUT of everything we had and met some of the nicest people. Sorry I wasn't able to answer questions here, I just popped in to post that we were there and then went back out to sell and meet people. Thanks to PinkCaddi and Cristina for answering them for me.

It was a lot of fun today and really made us excited about the bakery opening. We were invited to sell at the City of Douglasville's Fall Festival yesterday and were told to bring a lot beecause their turnout is usually huge. Well, the extremely cold weather must have kept some people from coming. We sold over half of what we took, but since the weather was so nice today we decided to set up in front of the bakery and give people a taste of what is to come. The items were packaged for the Fall Festival and priced accordingly. I hope everyone that got to try something enjoyed it. We can't wait to open for real!

We stopped by...the coconut cupcakes were great and the kids loved the pumpkin cake and spider cake. We'll be back. Good luck to you. Glad you had a nice turnout today.

We are hoping to have our Grand Opening on Nov 14th, if all goes well. If not, it will be the following Saturday on the 21st. Looks like the hours will be 6am to 7pm. Don't lock this in yet, because Mr. Bee and Queen Bee haven't put the final stamp on it yet. But that is the "buzz" so far.

Honey Bee

I will be so in love with you guys if you do breakfast. I drive through there around 7:20-ish. Chocolate crossants and hot chai tea are my downfall......just sayin' ;)

I just had a thought. Many of the local churches are having their annual Trunk or Treat events going on this weekend. Anyway, I know the one that my DD goes to will have a cake walk and I am going to make a few things to donate. What about making something to donate to a few places like this and make sure your product is labeled with your shop info? It could be an inexpensive way to advertise and give folks a chance to taste your goods. Keep in mind your grand opening will only be a couple weeks or so after Halloween. Just an idea and it would only have to be simple but cute things that would draw the attention of kids, like fall themed cupcakes or Halloween themed brownies, etc . Again, just a thought and I know how tough times are for people, but I thought this might be a good opportunity to get samples out of what you have to offer.

I for one can't wait for your shop to open, the store front looks really cute with the Bumble bee theme.