Paulding.com

What's been decided

I have decided to keep MacFarlane's open after tomorrow despite not having a renewed alcohol license yet; staying open and not serving alcohol. This problem should be resolved in a month at most, but in the meantime, we are starting these specials immediately. And who knows, if they are a success, we may even be able to keep them when the libations do start flowing again!

-DINNER FOR TWO

Every Friday and Saturday night, for just $19.99, you and another guest can have a three course meal with beverage! The choices include an appetizer to share -or- two salads or soups, two selections of our most popular entrees, and a dessert to share. And of course your choice of any soda, tea, or coffee. This is a huge savings, and we are really excited to start this.

-KID'S SUNDAYS

You already know that Sundays at MacFarlane's is a special time because of our Sunday brunch; but now it's even more special. All day Sunday, with the purchase of an adult's meal and beverage, you will receive 1 free kid's meal and beverage! This special is good for brunch, lunch, and dinner!

-TEACHER NIGHTS

This program has already been going on for a couple of months, but it's one of my favorites. Every Monday through Wednesday, employees of the school system receive a 50% discount off any entree with the purchase of a beverage!

-PIANO THURSDAYS

Every Thursday night, be entertained by our areas most talented pianist and pcom's own Subby! There is no cover charge to come in and enjoy your favorite tunes in our relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. See you soon!

-$5.99 LUNCH

This promotion is also about a month old, and the response has been building. Every Monday through Friday until 4 PM, come in for lunch for our special lunch menu, with some of your favorite items and sandwiches are only $5.99 - which includes a side and drink! Just because you can pay fast food prices, doesn't mean you have to settle for fast food quality.

Thanks to all who replied in the poll and those who took the time to post or contact me. I took all of your suggestions and concerns to heart, and will act and/or implement them every way I can.

With deepest appreciation

-MacFarlane's

I have decided to keep MacFarlane's open after tomorrow despite not having a renewed alcohol license yet; staying open and not serving alcohol. This problem should be resolved in a month at most, but in the meantime, we are starting these specials immediately. And who knows, if they are a success, we may even be able to keep them when the libations do start flowing again!

-DINNER FOR TWO

Every Friday and Saturday night, for just $19.99, you and another guest can have a three course meal with beverage! The choices include an appetizer to share -or- two salads or soups, two selections of our most popular entrees, and a dessert to share. And of course your choice of any soda, tea, or coffee. This is a huge savings, and we are really excited to start this.

-KID'S SUNDAYS

You already know that Sundays at MacFarlane's is a special time because of our Sunday brunch; but now it's even more special. All day Sunday, with the purchase of an adult's meal and beverage, you will receive 1 free kid's meal and beverage! This special is good for brunch, lunch, and dinner!

-TEACHER NIGHTS

This program has already been going on for a couple of months, but it's one of my favorites. Every Monday through Wednesday, employees of the school system receive a 50% discount off any entree with the purchase of a beverage!

-PIANO THURSDAYS

Every Thursday night, be entertained by our areas most talented pianist and pcom's own Subby! There is no cover charge to come in and enjoy your favorite tunes in our relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. See you soon!

-$5.99 LUNCH

This promotion is also about a month old, and the response has been building. Every Monday through Friday until 4 PM, come in for lunch for our special lunch menu, with some of your favorite items and sandwiches are only $5.99 - which includes a side and drink! Just because you can pay fast food prices, doesn't mean you have to settle for fast food quality.

Thanks to all who replied in the poll and those who took the time to post or contact me. I took all of your suggestions and concerns to heart, and will act and/or implement them every way I can.

With deepest appreciation

-MacFarlane's

:yahoo:

You ought to have a night where featured pcom celebs are servers.... (for free to you, cept for tips). I bet a lot of people would come if certain people were servers. LOL

We call this celebrity bartending. IT IS AN AWESOME FUNDRAISER. I did this at a pub in Catersville and between tips and a 50/50 raffle we raised $450. SAVE THE TATAS!!!!!

I'll be there for lunch. That's an outstanding deal. I didn't realize that you were running that.

I love your fish and chips. Unfortuantely, so do my hips - they like to hold on to anything like that for a long time. :)!

Good luck. We'll be making a point to stop by. We don't eat out much anymore, but you're moving up the list towards the top.

My husband and myself along with another couple are going here tonight for the first time. We already called and know about the 12am last call but we are excited about trying it out and we decided we didn't need to drink long after that anyway. With those specials, I'm sure we will be back both on Sat nights and Sundays.

Hubby and I have been there and really enjoyed your food, service and atmosphere. Also, so glad that we can get such great entertainment like Subby and Wade Lowman so close to home. It is refreshing to see that people like you care about what your patrons want. Good luck and we will be back to support you. :wub:

Edited by traveling man

I hope y'all get this worked out soon. I'm a non drinker, but I absolutely LLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE your fried pickles.

BTW - I'll get back to you soon about BuckWyld, sorry I haven't responded to your pm, but you know how it is with the holidays and all.

Wishing you the best!

~RG~

UPDATE!

Due to the great interest, we are running the Dinner for Two promotion now EVERY DAY!!!

Come on out and enjoy the meals that makes MacFarlane's different, and save money while you do!

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks as always,

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

I hope y'all get this worked out soon. I'm a non drinker, but I absolutely LLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE your fried pickles.

BTW - I'll get back to you soon about BuckWyld, sorry I haven't responded to your pm, but you know how it is with the holidays and all.

Wishing you the best!

~RG~

I look forward to FINALLY having a chance to hear the band!!!

UPDATE!

Due to the great interest, we are running the Dinner for Two promotion now EVERY DAY!!!

Come on out and enjoy the meals that makes MacFarlane's different, and save money while you do!

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks as always,

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

AWESOME!!! I love all your food and to be able to get it at such a great price is just icing on the cake. :) We are looking forward to Saturday night!