Paulding.com

Hi, New Commerce Member here...........

Just wanted to introduce ourselves even though some of you already know us and use us. :wub:

We are a family owned and operated Plumbing Business here in Dallas Ga. We are located off of White Park Dr which is off of Butler Industrail in Dallas. Family has been in the Plumbing business for 25 + years. We specialize in New Residential construction, New commercial construction and all types of Service. We strive to do a GREAT job at a fair price. 24 Hour service

We service Paulding, Bartow, Polk,Cobb and surrounding counties.

Family owned and operated by Gene and Linda Thomason & Brothers Adam and Wesley Thomason.

770-445-4666

gltplumbing@bellsouth.net

201 White Park Dr

Dallas Ga 30132

Monday-Friday 8am-5pm

Call us for all of your Plumbing Needs!

:wub: you guys! Every time I've come in there to drop something off for Erica you all have always been so nice! You did some work over at my moms house and she had nothing but the best to say about the company. We always tell people to use GLT Plumbing :) I hope we don't ever need any plumbing work but if we do we know who to call ^_^
:wub: you guys! Every time I've come in there to drop something off for Erica you all have always been so nice! You did some work over at my moms house and she had nothing but the best to say about the company. We always tell people to use GLT Plumbing :) I hope we don't ever need any plumbing work but if we do we know who to call ^_^

:wub:

Welcome to PCOM, if I ever need a Plumber, I will call u!

:good:

Thank you everyone for all of the welcomes and well wishes, I believe we will do GREAT here!!