Paulding.com

I'm not sure what the thread from yesterday was about? I did get permission BTW.

There was a thread yesterday about a 2 1/2 yo special needs child not breathing on Ridge Rd. CPR was in progress - then was transported - Emergency Status. PRAYERS FOR THIS FAMILY!

Oh my gosh!!! To think that I fret over stupid stuff like paying the bills and such and then there are families out there going through REAL tragedies. My heart goes out for this family. Prayers. :(

I know what you mean, it's awful that something like this has to happen to put things into perspective.

Thoughts and prayers to this family! This breaks my heart.

just when i think i have it bad i get on here........read alittle and then thank god for what i do have........i pray the good lord gives them the strenght to carry on with all that is involved and gives them some peace of mind that this prescious little spirit is with our lord. so so sad :(

I have a friend that knows this family, I do not, but this little girl was special needs, the infant sister is in ICU due to possibly the same condition, please pray that the doctors will find some answers and be able to help the little sister. Pray for the family and those who help care for this little angel, it is hard on everyone involved.

From what I understand she is at Bellamy FH.

• 3 weeks later...