Paulding.com

Mr. Austin James Brackett

Funeral Services for Mr. Austin James Brackett, age 14, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Thursday, April 22, 2010, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home.

Interment will follow at Paulding Memorial Gardens.

Visitation for Mr. Austin Brackett will be Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 4:00-8:00 P.M. and Thursday until time of the service.

Mr. Brackett is survived by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Robert (Crystal) Paine of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Scott (Misty) Brackett of Temple, Ga.; Sisters, Miss Ashleigh Brackett and Miss Lauren Brackett of Temple, Ga.; Brother, Mr. Shannon Brackett of Temple, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Tina Baker of Hiram, Ga.; Grandfather, Mr. Larry Baker of Hiram, Ga.; Grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Billy (Janice) Brackett of Acworth, Ga.and Mr. and Mrs. Hezekiah (Barbara) Hudson of Powder Springs, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Carol Smith of Cedartown, Ga.; Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Funeral Services for Mr. Austin James Brackett, age 14, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Thursday, April 22, 2010, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home.

Interment will follow at Paulding Memorial Gardens.

Visitation for Mr. Austin Brackett will be Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 4:00-8:00 P.M. and Thursday until time of the service.

Mr. Brackett is survived by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Robert (Crystal) Paine of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Scott (Misty) Brackett of Temple, Ga.; Sisters, Miss Ashleigh Brackett and Miss Lauren Brackett of Temple, Ga.; Brother, Mr. Shannon Brackett of Temple, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Tina Baker of Hiram, Ga.; Grandfather, Mr. Larry Baker of Hiram, Ga.; Grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Billy (Janice) Brackett of Acworth, Ga.and Mr. and Mrs. Hezekiah (Barbara) Hudson of Powder Springs, Ga.; Grandmother, Mrs. Carol Smith of Cedartown, Ga.; Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

To the Brackett Family,

I am so incredibly saddened to hear the news. I am Austin's bus driver and received word on Sunday night. I just saw Austin on Friday as he got off the bus. He stopped, looked at me and said "have a good weekend, ms.christy" When I came back around, he threw his hand up at me and waved one more time. I will forever miss him, his wit and his beautiful blue eyes! Several of my kids were very sad today. I talked to all of them this morning and even shared a hug with some. I have asked God to wrap his loving arms around your family during this terrible time in your life. May God give you strength now and down the road. Please let me know if you need anything.

All my love,

Mrs. Christy :(

To the Brackett Family,

I am so incredibly saddened to hear the news. I am Austin's bus driver and received word on Sunday night. I just saw Austin on Friday as he got off the bus. He stopped, looked at me and said "have a good weekend, ms.christy" When I came back around, he threw his hand up at me and waved one more time. I will forever miss him, his wit and his beautiful blue eyes! Several of my kids were very sad today. I talked to all of them this morning and even shared a hug with some. I have asked God to wrap his loving arms around your family during this terrible time in your life. May God give you strength now and down the road. Please let me know if you need anything.

All my love,

God Bless you. My son Casey sometimes rides your bus. Thank you for caring for our kids.

God Bless you. My son Casey sometimes rides your bus. Thank you for caring for our kids.

Oh thank you, yes, Casey was on today and my kids were very quiet and upset. You know, they really are my kids. We really do love them and care about them. Some of them I have had for a long time, Casey, I had in elem. school. It is a privilege to see these kids everyday and watch them change from year to year.

To the Brackett Family,

All my love,

Hi Ms Christy

My girls adore you...(we live next door to Austin) my oldest came home and the first thing she told me was that you drove Austin to school too. My girls had a little crush on him. A sweet boy.

Hi Ms Christy

My girls adore you...(we live next door to Austin) my oldest came home and the first thing she told me was that you drove Austin to school too. My girls had a little crush on him. A sweet boy.

how sweet, thank you! I love your girls too. They are precious to me as are all of my kids. Yes, it is very sad. I cant help but look at the house these past few days. Austin liked to joke around and have a good time. I will miss him very much.

Edited by cougarcoach