Paulding.com

Good News - We are so Happy - WOW

Yes, Good things to come in time and with hard work. To our surprise, some time back we were approached about selling our business. At that time, we had not thought about such a thing, but after thinking about it, we decided to move forward with negotiations, and finally as of last week

we finalized it all. While we have been quiet about it all, we are now ready to let everyone know.

It's been so hard to keep quiet over all this time.

We are so thrilled with this occurence, which will allow us to do what we have been talking about (well more Nemie) which is move to England and semi-retire early. We have tons of things to do and take care between now and when we move, which will be quite some time yet. We will remain at the Boutique in a management capacity until we move. This will also allow us to concentrate on other things we have been wanting to accomplish here until we make our final move away. However, we will

always be here on pcom.

We just wanted to say Thank You to all our customers and we look forward to seeing you very soon again in the Boutique. There will be changes per the new owners, some changes will happen immediately and others in time, but there will continue to be a large and growing selection of handbags and accessories. The new owners also own another small handbag boutique outside of the area. They are currently also working on opening a new Boutique South of Atlanta.

Hope to see you all very soon at the Boutique.

WOW!

That is wonderful! the 2 of you deserve it, you worked so hard, I am so happy for you both!

You have both been huge supporters of p.com long before I came on, I would like to say thank you!

WOW!

That is wonderful! the 2 of you deserve it, you worked so hard, I am so happy for you both!

You have both been huge supporters of p.com long before I came on, I would like to say thank you!

We ain't gone yet LPPT, but seriously thank you. We enjoy pcom and do support it, and we will always be here on pcom no matter where we really are. PS. we have already been looking at flats via online, so you got a place to take a far away vacation now. (saw your vacation post).

We ain't gone yet LPPT, but seriously thank you. We enjoy pcom and do support it, and we will always be here on pcom no matter where we really are. PS. we have already been looking at flats via online, so you got a place to take a far away vacation now. (saw your vacation post).

I have always wanted to go, hubby visited when he was in the Navy so he has seen England and Scotland.

Only one thing, I want to visit during the sunniest driest season so let me know :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sounds like it is a wonderful opportunity for the two of you and I am proud everything has worked out the way you wanted it to. Sounds like a win/win situation.

Yes, very much win win for us. It will be some time before things are sorted and we can move, but no matter how long it takes, we are excited and happy, and we still get to run the Boutique until that time. Total win all the way around. How many times have I said over the years that I wanted to retire to England and would go in a heartbeat, well to many to count, and now it is going to happen, way sooner than I ever dreamed it would.

Thanks for your post., yiles I need to go update my siggy also, as the sell will continue.

I HAVE ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW BOTH OF YOU....I HAS BEEN A PLEASURE....

I HOPE THAT THIS DREAM COMES TRUE FOR YOU & SOON SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFE TOGETHER

IN ENGLAND...YOU WILL BE MISSED HERE,,,,,

.....AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU TODAY

& FOREVER....GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS..... :wub:

Yes, very much win win for us. It will be some time before things are sorted and we can move, but no matter how long it takes, we are excited and happy, and we still get to run the Boutique until that time. Total win all the way around. How many times have I said over the years that I wanted to retire to England and would go in a heartbeat, well to many to count, and now it is going to happen, way sooner than I ever dreamed it would.

Thanks for your post., yiles I need to go update my siggy also, as the sell will continue.

That is just GREAT!!! We really enjoyed getting to know ya'll when we set up with you. It is great you'll get to continue to manage the boutique for the new owners, too. AWESOME!! It thrills me to see good things happen and reinforces my belief that dreams DO come true!!!!!

I HAVE ENJOYED GETTING TO KNOW BOTH OF YOU....I HAS BEEN A PLEASURE....

I HOPE THAT THIS DREAM COMES TRUE FOR YOU & SOON SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFE TOGETHER

IN ENGLAND...YOU WILL BE MISSED HERE,,,,,

.....AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU TODAY

& FOREVER....GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS..... :wub:

Thank you Tess. Your one awesome lady yourself and it has been a real pleasure knowing you. But like I said we aren't gone yet and it will be some time until we move with all the things we have to do before being able to leave. Let's get together before we leave, I know Steve would love that.

Thaks Medea and RR.

Wow! :o :o :o Your post hit hard but Nemie that is such wonderful news for You, Steve and the furbabies.Congratulations to you both.

We have had some good times over the years my friend. :yahoo: Hope to have a few more before the move. I want you both to know that I love :wub: and will surely miss you both. :( Best of luck. I wish both of you the best that life has to offer for the new future. :good:

Nemie and Steve- I am so very happy for you both! Ya'll are really fabulous people who deserve this. I will miss you but maybe we can come over the pond to see the Bird Puller and his bird!!! (tell Steve that was written in my best English accent) Hee!!! Love you both!!! :wub:

Wow! :o :o :o Your post hit hard but Nemie that is such wonderful news for You, Steve and the furbabies.Congratulations to you both.

We have had some good times over the years my friend. :yahoo: Hope to have a few more before the move. I want you both to know that I love :wub: and will surely miss you both. :( Best of luck. I wish both of you the best that life has to offer for the new future. :good:

Oh girl, you brought tears to my eyes. You were the first pcom friend we made years ago and that friendship will always be cherished and we will stay in touch in the years to come. We do have to find homes for some of the furbabies, but we plan to attempt to take some with us, but that will all depend on the time frame whatever that may be. Soon I will begin posting that our wonderful furbabies need new homes and lots of stuff for sale. Some things are going to family members however here in the states.

We love you and we will keep in close touch forever with you, our dear dear friend.

Nemie and Steve- I am so very happy for you both! Ya'll are really fabulous people who deserve this. I will miss you but maybe we can come over the pond to see the Bird Puller and his bird!!! (tell Steve that was written in my best English accent) Hee!!! Love you both!!! :wub:

You must indeed come visit, just think of all those brits that you could just piss right off LOL.

Your a great gal, and never stop getting up Steve's nose. We will have to get together before we leave.

That is awesome for you guys!!! I wish you all the best for the move and enjoying England. Where are you guys looking to move?

We are looking at Plymouth, Devon, England. That is southwest England, right on the Atlantic Ocean coastline. There is a small port (ex navy port) called Plymouth Sound, which has a water taxi, and a small area that hasn't changed much since the Elizabethian age, so beautiful, peaceful, and everyone is so very friendly, and it is just a 10 walk to the city center.

Congrats to you guys! I know you'll enjo England and he will love being home!

Yes, Good things to come in time and with hard work. To our surprise, some time back we were approached about selling our business. At that time, we had not thought about such a thing, but after thinking about it, we decided to move forward with negotiations, and finally as of last week

we finalized it all. While we have been quiet about it all, we are now ready to let everyone know.

It's been so hard to keep quiet over all this time.

We are so thrilled with this occurence, which will allow us to do what we have been talking about (well more Nemie) which is move to England and semi-retire early. We have tons of things to do and take care between now and when we move, which will be quite some time yet. We will remain at the Boutique in a management capacity until we move. This will also allow us to concentrate on other things we have been wanting to accomplish here until we make our final move away. However, we will

always be here on pcom.

We just wanted to say Thank You to all our customers and we look forward to seeing you very soon again in the Boutique. There will be changes per the new owners, some changes will happen immediately and others in time, but there will continue to be a large and growing selection of handbags and accessories. The new owners also own another small handbag boutique outside of the area. They are currently also working on opening a new Boutique South of Atlanta.

Hope to see you all very soon at the Boutique.

Thanks everyone, but remember for the time being we will still be running the Boutique, so we hope to see you all come out and see us.

boo-hoo. I didn't get a response to my post.

I might just come by and surprise ya if I can get a ride down that way.

boo-hoo. I didn't get a response to my post.

I might just come by and surprise ya if I can get a ride down that way.

silly girl, i responded to ya early on in the thread. BUT we would love for ya to come by anytime.

Rats!

We will be calling you and I know you know why.