Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Maxwell

Aaron Martin Maxwell, age 2, of Tucker, GA, passed away on Tuesday, June 23, 2009. He was born on October 25, 2006 in Atlanta, GA. He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Linda Cole Maxwell.

Surviving are his parents, Jason Matthew & Angela Martin Maxwell of Tucker, GA; a sister, Catherine Elizabeth Maxwell of Tucker, GA; a brother, Stephen Cole Maxwell of Tucker, GA; paternal grandfather, Howard Maxwell of Dallas, GA; maternal grandparents, Stan & Alpha Martin of Hayesville, N.C.; great-grandmothers, Minnie Lee Maxwell of Dallas, GA and Dolly Schlick of Fairmount, GA; aunts, Tava Martin Fulford of Suffolk, VA and Angie Maxwell Rodgers of Acworth, GA; uncles, Alex Kimball Fulford of Suffolk, VA and Tony Rodgers of Acworth, GA; cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, June 29, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. from the Church of the Apostles in Atlanta, GA with Reverend Jeff Falkowski officiating. The interment will be private. The family will receive friends on Saturday and Sunday from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Childrens Ministry at the Church of the Apostles, 3585 Northside Pkwy. NW, Atlanta, GA 30327. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Aaron Martin Maxwell

October 25, 2006 - June 23, 2009

Aaron Martin Maxwell, age 2, of Tucker, GA, passed away on Tuesday, June 23, 2009. He was born on October 25, 2006 in Atlanta, GA. He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Linda Cole Maxwell.

Surviving are his parents, Jason Matthew & Angela Martin Maxwell of Tucker, GA; a sister, Catherine Elizabeth Maxwell of Tucker, GA; a brother, Stephen Cole Maxwell of Tucker, GA; paternal grandfather, Howard Maxwell of Dallas, GA; maternal grandparents, Stan & Alpha Martin of Hayesville, N.C.; great-grandmothers, Minnie Lee Maxwell of Dallas, GA and Dolly Schlick of Fairmount, GA; aunts, Tava Martin Fulford of Suffolk, VA and Angie Maxwell Rodgers of Acworth, GA; uncles, Alex Kimball Fulford of Suffolk, VA and Tony Rodgers of Acworth, GA; cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, June 29, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. from the Church of the Apostles in Atlanta, GA with Reverend Jeff Falkowski officiating. The interment will be private. The family will receive friends on Saturday and Sunday from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Childrens Ministry at the Church of the Apostles, 3585 Northside Pkwy. NW, Atlanta, GA 30327. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

=================

My prayers go out to my friend, Rep. Howard Maxwell and family for the loss of his grandson. Moreover, my prayers go out the family in this heartbreaking tragedy of their young son, Aaron who now rests in the Lord's arms.

:( :(

"An Angel on earth for a short time; Now an Angel in the Light of our Lord; forever."

http://www.samclarkfuneralhome.com/sitemak...r=aaron-maxwell

Ooops, sorry as Clark Funeral Home already posted.

Sorry.

My prayers go out to my friend, Rep. Howard Maxwell and family for the loss of his grandson. Moreover, my prayers go out the family in this heartbreaking tragedy of their young son, Aaron who now rests in the Lord's arms.

"An Angel on earth for a short time; Now an Angel in the Light of our Lord; forever."-Chris