Paulding.com

Hi-ho Silver, Away!

That is sooo beautiful.

I really want to get up there to see you and have you design something for me.

Guest Heigh ho Silver

Who is that masked man? That's outstanding work, Sage! :wub: He must have been tough, I'll bet that was at least 5 1/2 hours worth.

hi.jpg

This is brand spanking new.

The greys will lighten, the redness will go away but he will always stay cool :wub:

That is SOOOO fantastic!!! I called 1st grader over to see it and the first thing he said was, 'Hey, thats the Lone Ranger'. He loved it!!!! Great job!

Awesome! That's superb!

I didn't think anyone knew who The Lone Ranger was anymore.

Not to sound nit-picky, but if you'll take some constructive criticism,

he didn't have brown pants... he had blue, same as his shirt and he wore a red neckerchief.

None of that matters if the customer was happy though...

His call was "Hi-Yo Silver" and not "Hi-Ho"

No matter, you have an awesome talent! Great job!

The Lone Ranger is my childhood (and even adult) hero.

Edited by Nitro
Guest Heigh ho Silver
Awesome! That's superb!

I didn't think anyone knew who The Lone Ranger was anymore.

Not to sound nit-picky, but if you'll take some constructive criticism,

he didn't have brown pants... he had blue, same as his shirt and he wore a red neckerchief.

None of that matters if the customer was happy though...

His call was "Hi-Yo Silver" and not "Hi-Ho"

No matter, you have an awesome talent! Great job!

The Lone Ranger is my childhood (and even adult) hero.

I have been fan of the Lone Ranger for years, I can still remember watching him on the good old b&w console when I was a just a kid.

The pants appear brown because it was still a little bloody from the work, so does Silver. The pants will be gray (black would wash everything out) once it heals some.

The original Lone Ranger actually had a red shirt and black neckerchief from the comic book days of the 1930's and 1940's.

The artwork for the tattoo was taken from a 1951 postcard where the neckerchief was navy blue.

In the tattoo work, the Lone Ranger was suppose to appear in shades of gray, blue was added at the end at Sage's suggestion, she certainly

knows her stuff.

His call (Hi-ho Silver) has been spelled out several different ways over the last 75 years. Hi-yo was primarily in the comic books.

Sage did a fantastic job! She really is extremely talented.

I have been fan of the Lone Ranger for years, I can still remember watching him on the good old b&w console when I was a just a kid.

As well as I. I got the DVD video collection and the old radio broadcasts on CD... I love listening and watching them over and over.

His call (Hi-ho Silver) has been spelled out several different ways over the last 75 years. Hi-yo was primarily in the comic books.

It was also called out that way on the TV show, by both John Hart and Clayton Moore (had the pleasure to meet him in 1986. Got an authentic silver bullet too!).

Sage did a fantastic job! She really is extremely talented.

No doubt about that. I wish I could draw half as well as she did that tattoo.

Edited by Nitro
That is SOOOO fantastic!!! I called 1st grader over to see it and the first thing he said was, 'Hey, thats the Lone Ranger'. He loved it!!!! Great job!

Aw, too cute! Thanks for the compliment :D

Awsome work! I am looking for someone that does quality work at a reasonable price. Also, looking for someone that can do some custom work in reference to 911. Send me a pm if you can help!

Thanks! I'll send over a PM soon!

wow that is awesome

Thank you! It was a lot of fun to do :D

Looks as good in this topic as it did the other topic LOL

:lol:

Sorry that your topic is rearranged due to move the other posts into this topic. Great work on that tattoo. I wonder what a pcom popo tattoo would be like? :lol:

It's no problem!

A pcom popo tattoo would be awesome!! :lol: