Paulding.com

It's Baaack !

MacFarlane's - Bar Is Open !!!

First of 3 announcements:

Finally, after a lot of work, begging, borrowing, sweat, and *support*, we have our alcohol license back! Unfortunately the state has drug their behind so long that I couldn't get much of an order in for this weekend (so pretty much our draft selection is very thin), but otherwise we're good to go. Thanks to all who continued to support us through this very difficult time. I am convinced that we have emerged stronger and better as a result.

Second Announcement:

Upcoming events - everyone knows by now about Karaoke Idol going on Fridays. But, we also have to announce ...

Tomorrow night Itgerity reggae band and my birthday party! It's great band, and should be a very fun night. I hope you'll come out for it. And...

St. Patrick's Day! Mark from Spotlight Karaoke will be doing a very special show that night, plus of course we will have some traditional Irish Favorites and specials at the bar - and some other special things. :) Come on out and see us on the day made for us!

Third Announcement:

Beginning on St. Patrick's Day, we will have Guinness on Draft!!! Or I should say draught! We are excited to add this to our draft beer selection, and hope you'll take advantage of it soon and often! :)

So there it is gang. Thank you all very, very much for everything you have done. I am looking forward to the future, and for MacFarlane's to be Paulding's pub and meeting place for a long time to come.

"Loch Sloy!" - springtime's coming

-MacFarlane's

earl is a player... he said he was gonna be there with me too

:o :o :o What?? You mean.....NO!!! It's can't be.... *sobs*....Not....Earl.....He....wouldn't.....

ok, I'll share. :lol:

Wow! We are gonna haqve a great night with a line up like this- and i don't even have to be a wallflower tonight! I feel wanted for the first time since the day b4 my wedding :lol:

tease :p

:o :o :o What?? You mean.....NO!!! It's can't be.... *sobs*....Not....Earl.....He....wouldn't.....

ok, I'll share. :lol:

you can have him.... :rofl:

tease :p

you can have him.... :rofl:

Nah, you had dibs first...so you go ahead. :rofl: I can sacrifice.

I called it 1st...your stuck with him :rofl: :drinks:

Wow... usually when women used to fight over me- it was a different kind of arguement. Well, at least i can honestly say that the women still fight over me :lol:

Don't forget about the great band tonight (Saturday) - Itegrity, starting around 8:30. They are a reggae band that has played Olde Towne Hiram Day, and they put on a great show.

See you tonight!

-MacFarlane's

Don't forget about the great band tonight (Saturday) - Itegrity, starting around 8:30. They are a reggae band that has played Olde Towne Hiram Day, and they put on a great show.

See you tonight!

-MacFarlane's

we were gonna come but Chad got a call from work and had to go to Atlanta

Have fun and happy birthday honey!!!

Please do! We would love to see you. We had a great weekend; things are certainly getting back to where they should be. Now I just need to see you guys for lunch more often - and tomorrow for St. Patty's! :)

-MacFarlane's

CONGRATS! I'm sooo glad you got your license back! Best of luck! See you soon!

Mary McFall

The Endless Yard Sale Store

355 Merchants Dr (Paulding Plaza)

Dallas, GA 30132

770-505-8200

770-241-1718

Please do! We would love to see you. We had a great weekend; things are certainly getting back to where they should be. Now I just need to see you guys for lunch more often - and tomorrow for St. Patty's! :)

-MacFarlane's

Don't forget tomorrow for St. Pat's join us for a special edition of Spotlight Karaoke starting at 8Pm. See you there.

I still havent tried this place, Ive got to go!

You and the hubby definately need to go there! The food is really good, the wait staff is by far the friendliest anywhere, and Mark knows how to keep the party going! Do not deprive yourselves from having a good time, and get there early.