Paulding.com

Massage Therapy by Laura

Relax and unwind. Experience the power of touch. Try a light-stroke swedish massage.

Massage can aid in the healing process of muscle fatigue or strain, or ligament sprain. Try a deep tissue, trigger point massage.

Reflexology sessions are also available. ~Reflexology is the physical act of applying pressure to the feet with specific thumb, finger and hand techniques with or without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands with a premise that such work effects a physical change to the body. (The Complete Guide to Foot Reflexology (Third Edition))

Prices:

$55/hour

$40/half-hour

Call the store or 770-289-1197 to make an appointment!

Pregnancy massage?

Again that is another specific type of massage that you need specific certification. I can work with early term pregnancy though. I know how to "work around" the hot spots as far as pregnancy goes.

Welcome Laura!!!

Thanks! I'm finally getting the hang of posting stuff and talking with people on here. I am liking being able to interact with the community.

Do you barter? I'll help you buy a house for credit in hours. :D

Sounds like reasonable rates.

Betty

I'm not in the market for a house right now. ;) But I am willing to barter! I am also willing to work with the rates according to the number of appts made. For example, making more than one appointment in the month I can knock some off the price. I try not to be greedy but I do have to make a living. :)

• 4 weeks later...

do you only do massages at the Herb store...

I have always wanted to have the massage and

then take a nap..was gonna to do that at the

hotel we were at & there were no appts.

I even have my own massage table[we owned a

beauty salon & had a massage therapist on call]

do you only do massages at the Herb store...

I have always wanted to have the massage and

then take a nap..was gonna to do that at the

hotel we were at & there were no appts.

I even have my own massage table[we owned a

beauty salon & had a massage therapist on call]

For first time clients I like to see them at the store. For safety purposes. I am sure you understand. I will definitely travel once I build a repor with the client. My rates are adjusted as to how for I have to travel as well. I can let you know when the time comes! Thanks for all your questions and I hope I have answered them as you needed. Thanks!

I tried to make an appt at the store & you were not available...

I am not sure when you tried to call or if you spoke to me directly. I apologize for not being available. Me schedule is sometimes tight or I am not actually at the store at the time. Call me directly and I can let you know when I am actually available. My direct number is 770-289-1197.

Lots of people are a little uncertain about massages ... for example, they think they have to get nekkid to get one, when that's actually not true. ^_^

Maybe you could post a FAQ about massage in this thread or a new one. It might find you some clients who wouldn't have contacted you otherwise.

Your right,tell them it ain't you wearing a towell and walking naked on a clients back. Then expecting a high tip for services rendered. :D

Thanks, no, I am not doing any of the above mentioned!

The setting is completely professional and the client only gets undressed to their comfort level. They are covered the entire massage by a sheet and only the part of the body being massaged is uncovered. For example, the leg, the back, the arms, etc.

As mentioned in the heading I am licensed (Georgia), insured (American Massage Therapy Association) and certified (Atlanta School of Massage and National Certification). I only uphold the most professional setting for any massage.

• 3 weeks later...
Relax and unwind. Experience the power of touch. Try a light-stroke swedish massage.

Massage can aid in the healing process of muscle fatigue or strain, or ligament sprain. Try a deep tissue, trigger point massage.

Reflexology sessions are also available. ~Reflexology is the physical act of applying pressure to the feet with specific thumb, finger and hand techniques with or without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands with a premise that such work effects a physical change to the body. (The Complete Guide to Foot Reflexology (Third Edition))

Prices:

$55/hour

$40/half-hour

Just a reminder to make your appointments today! I am available beginning Monday morning! Call me to get more details on what time appts are available! Thanks!

Prices:

$55/hour

$40/half-hour

Call to make an appt today!!! :yahoo:

Chair massage sounds interesting....tell me how it works.

It is actually a chair built for massage. You sit facing forward in a very comfortable positiong with your face rested in a face cradle just like on a massage table. I can do back, neck, arm, and stretching massage techinques. You never have to get undressed and still get a very effective, relaxing massage. It is a dollar a minute up to 20 minutes.