Paulding.com

Massage Therapy by Laura

I have sciatica pain on both sides of my back. Will Massage be able to provide any relief for something like that? I am hurting and am willing to try anything.

It absolutely can help. By massaging the muscles in the glutes, lower back, and legs it will allow the spine to naturally settle back into place and give you some relief from the nerve impingement. Massage in conjunction with chiropractic work will give you really good results and longer lasting relief. I would be glad to work with you if that is something that you are wanting to do.

I know this is a weird question but do you have pics of your massage room? Is it dark and have that spa type feel and smells ? Also, do you do facials?

The room is dimly lit and can have the spa smell and sound if you desire that. It is not completely quiet as there are outside noises that can be heard but it is overall a relaxing atmosphere. It is an area in the back of our store that is curtained off and behind closed doors... completely private. I don't have pictures but you are more than welcome to stop in and request to see the area before you make an appt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...