Paulding.com

:yahoo: Hey is the the Allon Salon in the Kmart Plaza?

I've gotten my hair cut twice there and LOVED it!

I'm thinking about a color, but have to save up the $$

I made the mistake of taking my son to walmart for his haircut...yeah, won't happen again...he's coming to ya'l!!

Edited by Shan06

I made the mistake of taking my son to walmart for his haircut...yeah, won't happen again...he's coming to ya'l!!

Yep... "The One and Only" B)

Your place is always clean and nice looking....wouldnt go anywhere else.....Have a question for you if you read this.....

my daughter age 6 wants her hair up for halloween, how expensive is it for a style for a child?? I can bring a picture of what she wants in with us... Just wanted to know if it was doable for us....

Yes she has done her 2 daughters and others hair in up dos for quite a few years

These were taken last month at Laken's, Father/Daughter ball

HPIM1620aa.JPG

HPIM1612a.JPG

HPIM1584a.JPG

Proud Grandma!! Both Peggy's girls are so beautiful. The older Laken gets, the more she looks like her Aunt Pam at just a little older.

Ok! We can't wait to see you again.

Your place is always clean and nice looking....wouldnt go anywhere else.....Have a question for you if you read this.....

my daughter age 6 wants her hair up for halloween, how expensive is it for a style for a child?? I can bring a picture of what she wants in with us... Just wanted to know if it was doable for us....

Probably just $25. Probably doable.

Don't ya just love those surprise inspections? :lol:

Great job on your score!!! :good:

We had one in the middle of remodeling... When I shook hands with the inspector there was sheet rock dust all over me...He still gave us a perfect score...I was skeeered ...

glad you got a great score,,,,.....

My daughter has been coming there for a while to get her eyebrows done and hair cut. We just found out that our stylist is no longer there. We need a stylist that is very good at eyebrow waxing can you give me a suggestion on who to use now you can PM me if you want. We love the salon and want to come back.

We had one in the middle of remodeling... When I shook hands with the inspector there was sheet rock dust all over me...He still gave us a perfect score...I was skeeered ...

glad you got a great score,,,,.....

I can only imagine how fast your heart was beating. The good thing is the first inspection is for information. Usually, everyone gets a break on the first one. However, if you had been open and this wasn't your first, wow, you still had favor. That's wonderful.

• 2 months later...
I can only imagine how fast your heart was beating. The good thing is the first inspection is for information. Usually, everyone gets a break on the first one. However, if you had been open and this wasn't your first, wow, you still had favor. That's wonderful.

Oh we were open and it was not our first one.