Paulding.com

In Waterford Park Subdivision off Macland. Notifying Cobb now for lookout.

It figures. And some think that does not happen in Dallas and Paulding. It does more than you think.

I hope they catch them losers.

Edited by St. Christopher

It is the subdivision on Macland right past 92 on the left going towards Marietta.

Several years ago I had a client that filed BK to get rid of her house. Really sad--she was a single mother who had saved and had this house custom built. Said she had bullet holes in her house and could not allow her kids to go outside and play because of the neighborhood. It was this subdivision and it was only a year or so old at the time!!!

It is the subdivision on Macland right past 92 on the left going towards Marietta.

Several years ago I had a client that filed BK to get rid of her house. Really sad--she was a single mother who had saved and had this house custom built. Said she had bullet holes in her house and could not allow her kids to go outside and play because of the neighborhood. It was this subdivision and it was only a year or so old at the time!!!

That is a shame.

What people don't realize or want to know or just don't know, is that Paulding has this type of stuff happening, gangs are here and meth is huge.

And just so some won't come in here and start anything, I got that information from law enforcement but I won't say who or which law enforcement.

The county needs to come up with plans in dealing with all of this before this county turns into Gwinnett #2.

That is a shame.

What people don't realize or want to know or just don't know, is that Paulding has this type of stuff happening, gangs are here and meth is huge.

And just so some won't come in here and start anything, I got that information from law enforcement but I won't say who or which law enforcement.

The county needs to come up with plans in dealing with all of this before this county turns into Gwinnett #2.

You are so right!

Just one reason to vote out the good ole boy system and vote in someone new.

Well---now they have shots fired at the entrance of the Georgian. This is on the other side of the county. Sounds like a bunch of crazies are on the loose tonight!!!

Just said they were looking for an older white 2 dr Monte Carlo in connection with Macland Road incident.

Well---now they have shots fired at the entrance of the Georgian. This is on the other side of the county. Sounds like a bunch of crazies are on the loose tonight!!!

Just said they were looking for an older white 2 dr Monte Carlo in connection with Macland Road incident.

:angry: Maybe someone will pop them back.

There are some officers out with a white Monte Carlo now---but said the tag number didn't match. Also said that it wasn't a positive on the tag number given. Dispatch said that the tag originally given did not match vehicle description. I would assume in that situation---it would be easy to get some numbers confused!!!

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!! I LIVE LESS THAN 1/2 MILE FROM THERE. THIS USE TO BE SUCH A QUITE AREA...JUST COWS & GOOD NEIGHBORS.......SO IS THE PROBLEMS OF PROGRESS....NOT JUST TRAFFIC ...NOW BULLETS

There are some officers out with a white Monte Carlo now---but said the tag number didn't match. Also said that it wasn't a positive on the tag number given. Dispatch said that the tag originally given did not match vehicle description. I would assume in that situation---it would be easy to get some numbers confused!!!

OR THEY COULD HAVE MORE THAN ONE TAG THAT THEY SWAPPED....

Edited by tess
THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!! I LIVE LESS THAN 1/2 MILE FROM THERE. THIS USE TO BE SUCH A QUITE AREA...JUST COWS & GOOD NEIGHBORS.......SO IS THE PROBLEMS OF PROGRESS....NOT JUST TRAFFIC ...NOW BULLETS

You don't have to tell me!!! I have lived in the same place on Hiram Sudie for 43 yrs. Never a problem until they built all the subdivisions around us. It is a shame---all of us "oldies" watch out for each other, but you never know what is going to happen next.

You are so right!

Just one reason to vote out the good ole boy system and vote in someone new.

AMEN! I think a lot of people in this community are blind to a lot of things that are going on! Paulding Co is nothing like it used to be... when I was growing up (which wasn't that long ago) my parents could let me play outside without having to worry about someone trying to pick me up or run over me... and we'd leave our door unlocked all the time and didn't think a thing of it. NOT NOW. I won't even leave the door unlocked when I am at home! And just because someone looks nice or acts nice doesn't make it so... I trust no one.

You don't have to tell me!!! I have lived in the same place on Hiram Sudie for 43 yrs. Never a problem until they built all the subdivisions around us. It is a shame---all of us "oldies" watch out for each other, but you never know what is going to happen next.

My husband's family are 6th generation Paulding County residents within 2 or 3 miles of the same land we now live on. There were cows in pastures next to our land when I moved here 35 years ago ..Beautiful farms & everyone knew their neighbor's name & there kids' names, who their MAMA N 'Them were. Now I don't know but one person that lives in that Subdivision & only a few of the others on the other side of the road. It has really changed & not for the better..I use to think it would be nice not to have to drive to Marietta to eat NOW I would welcome it if all the "Progress" went away...

Edited by tess
Very good point!!!!!!

I am sure he would be.... something really does have to give!!! People get away w/ so much around here. Talk to the criminals in Cobb County....their exact words are "Cobb Co is out to get me, i will never step foot in this county again." This is after their 5 shoplifting case, or their 4th DUI, or 6th burglary, etc.... Cobb don't put up w/ crap....that is how Paulding should be. I realize Cobb's crime hasn't lowered, but they put forth more effort.

I am wondering as to why you think the current plan is failing given the crime rate in this county is dramatically lower than the state averages per total population.

I am wondering as to why you think the current plan is failing given the crime rate in this county is dramatically lower than the state averages per total population.

Very true! Polk County has a higher crime rate then Paulding, and has for many years.

Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it is not on the rise. You'd be surprised what you don't hear that goes on in the county or the city of Dallas and Hiram.

well hell he cant be no dang worse. Bruce has got to go .crime has more than tripled since he has been in office.

And so has the population in Paulding County. He has nothing to do with the people coming in. When you have an influx of people moving in, like we have had---you have to expect everything to be on the rise---crime, taxes, etc.

Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it is not on the rise. You'd be surprised what you don't hear that goes on in the county or the city of Dallas and Hiram.

No...I know exactly what goes on in this county. The question I asked was in regard to the crime rates/population figure the GBI keeps up with, not a hunch or a feeling. It consistently shows the crime rate in this county is lower than the counties around it and dramatically lower than the state averages.

Edited by Ugadawgs98

I just found this topic and I am amazed. I live in Waterford Park and NO it is not the ghetto. This is the first I have heard of this. I will be making some calls. I love this subdivision. We have lived here for 6 years since it was built and never ever had a problem. Yes my kids play outside and we have had no problems at all. I don,t believe for a minute the bullet holes in the house story. More than likely if there were that woman had a few skeletons in her closet. So please don't bash my neighborhood. Our properties have risen and I have many great neighbors that I am proud to call friends!! Thanks.

Edited by love bug
I just found this topic and I am amazed. I live in Waterford Park and NO it is not the ghetto. This is the first I have heard of this. I will be making some calls. I love this subdivision. We have lived here for 6 years since it was built and never ever had a problem. Yes my kids play outside and we have had no problems at all. I don,t believe for a minute the bullet holes in the house story. More than likely if there were that woman had a few skeletons in her closet. So please don't bash my neighborhood. Our properties have risen and I have many great neighbors that I am proud to call friends!! Thanks.

Well you enjoy it but I dont want to live anywhere there is a police call for a drive by!