Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repair in Paulding and West Cobb

I have finally struck a deal that gives me a great location, and an immense chance at large scale expansion!! While i can't give you the exact address, let's just say it's right at the corner of Cleburne Pkway and Rosedale Road....right where the Bill Carruth Hwy extension will be coming through. I will post more details after licensing, permits, and other legalities are in place and business officially opens to the public.

I am convinced my hard work has finally paid off, and I can offer great mower service to anyone in the area....the BEST SERVICE & QUALITY you'll not find anywhere else. ;)

I should be in full swing by the end of this month. And it's not just mowers, folks....it's also Winter items, generators, blowers, chainsaws, and many other items. Please stay tuned!!!

Glenn's Mower & Small Engine Repair will be the name, only in much bolder signage!

I look forward to serving our community very soon on a scale I thought would take another 4 or more years. Not to worry though- it's on its way, and very quickly!! :)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Please click my signature for additional details, rates, and services provided.

• Like 1

I have finally struck a deal that gives me a great location, and an immense chance at large scale expansion!! While i can't give you the exact address, let's just say it's right at the corner of Cleburne Pkway and Rosedale Road....right where the Bill Carruth Hwy extension will be coming through. I will post more details after licensing, permits, and other legalities are in place and business officially opens to the public.

I am convinced my hard work has finally paid off, and I can offer great mower service to anyone in the area....the BEST SERVICE & QUALITY you'll not find anywhere else. ;)

I should be in full swing by the end of this month. And it's not just mowers, folks....it's also Winter items, generators, blowers, chainsaws, and many other items. Please stay tuned!!!

Glenn's Mower & Small Engine Repair will be the name, only in much bolder signage!

I look forward to serving our community very soon on a scale I thought would take another 4 or more years. Not to worry though- it's on its way, and very quickly!! :)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Please click my signature for additional details, rates, and services provided.

Best of luck to you, Glenn. I know where I will bring our mower.

Welcome to the 'hood. I can drive my lawnmower to you. But lets call it the East Hiram Parkway. ;)

:lol: Yeah you can!!! Thanks to all of you for the business you've brought me over the past few years. I'd have never made it without you folks!! :)

Things took off quicker than I expected. Should be in full swing in ONE week, maybe less. I am STOKED!!! :)

Thanks folks for the support! Things are moving along much faster than I thought they would. We should be up and running within less than 2 weeks from what I can tell so far. I am very stoked about all of this!!! :)

Glad to hear it!

Now go to bed.

Man, I heard that!!! I'm almost hitting the coma stage!~ :lol: G'Nite everyone! :)

Welcome to the 'hood. I can drive my lawnmower to you. But lets call it the East Hiram Parkway. ;)

Thanks for coming by the other day. It was nice seeing you. :) We're getting close to up and running, very close! ;)

I will bring my Craftsman 42" lawntractor to you SOON then... I need it tuned and deck leveled and tweaked...

Yessir! Bring that bad boy on over here! :)

• 1 month later...