Paulding.com

What is your favorite TV show from your past?

The first television was patented in 1930 so we are having the entertainment section on sale today. Save an additional 20% off! What is your favorite TV show from your past?

Mine is Gilligan's Island and I Love Lucy. Yeah, I am special!pardon.gif

Susan, not Rhonda or Britaini, just sayin'

old TV495.jpg

I love Roseanne too, Have you seen her new show Roseanne's nuts on lifetime? She truly is nuts :wacko: :wub:

I always loved Little House on the Prairie & the Dukes of Hazzard :ninja: :blush:

I've seen it. She is nuts, but I think she is still hilarious. I look forward to Thursdays b/c Roseanne is on from 9am until 6pm. LOL except for this last Thursday, it wasn't on :(

Facts of Life and Love Boat. I am able to watch some of those online now.

Of course Little House and the Walton's, they are back on TV.

MONK.

A few that I really miss and cannot find online are:

8 Is Enough

BJ and the Bear

CHIPS

7th Heaven

My faves growing up were... Gilligan's Island, I love Lucy, The Courtship of Eddie's Father, Family affair, Kolchak: the Night Stalker, Night Gallery, Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits and *deep breath* Columbo.

I was a tv nut....now I am just a nut :p .

Gosh, as a kid maybe Roy Rogers, Sky King, and the Bob Cummings Show. Of course Ed Sullivan and Dobie Gillis. Later I guess it would be The Man from Uncle, The Twilight Zone, Rowan and Martin, The Smothers Brothers, Mash, and Happy Days.

Forgot about Love Boat, 8 is Enough, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, Little House, Laugh-In and Tales from the Crypt!

Oh wait, Mash was another favorite along with Mr. Ed, Bewitched and My Favorite Martian, Adams Family and Leave it to Beaver.

What a mix!

fool.gif

Forgot about Love Boat, 8 is Enough, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, Little House, Laugh-In and Tales from the Crypt!

Oh wait, Mash was another favorite along with Mr. Ed, Bewitched and My Favorite Martian, Adams Family and Leave it to Beaver.

What a mix!

fool.gif

OMG! How could I forget Addams Family and The Munsters? Oh, and The Avengers...I wanted to BE Emma Peel :wub: ,

OMG! How could I forget Addams Family and The Munsters? Oh, and The Avengers...I wanted to BE Emma Peel :wub: ,

rofl.gif

I wanted Emma Peel.

rolleyes.gif

Some other shows I remember were Boston Blackie, I Married Joan, Life of Riley, I Led Three Lives and Rawhide.

Does anyone remember Queen For A Day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggV8Uwhnmq8&feature=related

I heard of them, that would be about when TV was invented right?rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rolleyes.gif

I heard of them, that would be about when TV was invented right?rofl.gif

I think they were filmed in the 50s and 60s. My Mom liked Perry Mason, too.

After I mentioned Rawhide I remembered a lot of westerns that once were popular; Big Valley, Bonanza, Rifeman, Branded, and of course, Gunsmoke.

I remember my Dad watching Jackie Gleason and Red Skelton, and Carol Burnett.

I use to watch this show religiously as a kid. Never missed and episode and I can still draw the ship from memory. I still remember drawing this ship on the playground, in the dirt at Mathews School when the 5th and 6th grades were still held there. It was bigger than a schoolbus and half the school musta came over to look at it...

th_WMCap7.jpg

I noticed that You Tube has some Route 66 episodes posted in parts. Does anyone remember the one about a mermaid?

From TV.com/:

Episode Summary

The boys get jobs at the Weeki Wachee theme park in Florida. The park show features girls dressed as mermaids performing underwater. A shy girl Elissa emerges from the water and after demonstrating amazing underwater swimming talent is hired for the show. She talks about "coming from the sea" and implies that she is a real mermaid. Skeptical Tod falls for her but assumes that she just wants publicity to launch a movie career. Linc has a more open mind and believes her. Tod discovers too late that she was telling the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGPgKSww7PU&list=PL6FA3B618191188B5&index=1

Edited by ButterflyLion