Paulding.com

Best political commercial so far

You should have watched the evening news. It seems one of his commercials had some heavy "editing". It would make it appear that it's Mr. Barnes' arrows that have some issues. pardon.gif

But, the one in the OP was pretty cute.

It has him talking in it and just hearing his voice is annoying.

Roy is SOUTHERN. If you don't like SOUTHERN, I-75 North will get your ass to a more suitable place in about 15 hours. No tolls. Have a nice ride.

• Like 1

Roy is SOUTHERN. If you don't like SOUTHERN, I-75 North will get your ass to a more suitable place in about 15 hours. No tolls. Have a nice ride.

I like his voice. But, I like have a Georgia Governor who sounds like he's from Georgia. pardon.gif How about this:

VOTE FOR JEFF FOXWORTHY!

rofl.gif

Edited by Madea

I like his voice. But, I like have a Georgia Governor who sounds like he's from Georgia. pardon.gif How about this:

VOTE FOR JEFF FOXWORTHY!

rofl.gif

Foxworthy is too smart to be governor. He would have everything fixed by Thursday of his first week and have a three day weekend to go deer hunting.

• Like 1

When did a big time Atlanta lawyer become a gentleman farmer? laugh.gif I am glad to see anything but an attack commercial for once.

I drive by his Marietta mansion home quite frequently. I haven't seen any cows on the property. pardon.gif

I know Roy is SOUTHERN I am SOUTHERN. He just sounds like a politician which is ALWAYS annoying. But thanks for the nice comments.

I know Roy is SOUTHERN I am SOUTHERN. He just sounds like a politician which is ALWAYS annoying. But thanks for the nice comments.

I was rather harsh. One week from yesterday I am turning over a new leaf.

And I agree with you that they are ALL annoying.

And now the flip side of the commercial wars. Roy caught fabricating a Deal confrontation that never existed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouh_IHyEHo4

Yep. Looks like the Deal / Braddock strategy of not addressing their history would pay off if the voters didn't try to get to the truth.

Did anyone bother telling Hullinger it's a commercial?

Did anyone bother telling Hullinger it's a commercial?

Are you saying you don't have a problem with politicians running for political office being deliberately deceitful in their advertising?

Do you realize these types of ads could bring the "truth in advertising" to political ads?

Are you saying you don't have a problem with politicians running for political office being deliberately deceitful in their advertising?

Do you realize these types of ads could bring the "truth in advertising" to political ads?

As long as there is a smidgen of "truth" they expand it to fit their agenda. But when you start pointing out their people's failings, all heck breaks loose. Roy has hit rock bottom with some of his ads, they are absolutely disgusting. :bad:

As long as there is a smidgen of "truth" they expand it to fit their agenda. But when you start pointing out their people's failings, all heck breaks loose. Roy has hit rock bottom with some of his ads, they are absolutely disgusting. :bad:

What about Deal claming Barnes "scorched the earth" in his new commercial? What the heck does that even mean? Am I missing something.? :unsure:

The facts were not deceitful. The only thing Jeff Hullinger is bitching about is the commercial blended what had taken place on three different occasions into a commercial that appeared to make them take place at the same time.

There are no lies, it is splitting hairs. The one fact remains unchanged. DEAL IS A CROOK!

• Like 1

The facts were not deceitful. The only thing Jeff Hullinger is bitching about is the commercial blended what had taken place on three different occasions into a commercial that appeared to make them take place at the same time.

There are no lies, it is splitting hairs. The one fact remains unchanged. DEAL IS A CROOK!

Absolutely 100% wrong. The voice overs were done in a studio by actors. Those voices you hear ARE NOT actual reporters asking Deal actual questions. Listen to it again. Hullinger even says ,correctly I might add, that one of the voices even had a New Jersey accent. The whole commercial is a fabrication from whole cloth.

Really? Do you really believe that? And it didn't "blend", it was fabricated. Yet shown to make it look as though it actually happened. When it didn't. How can you defend this? Why can't you just say, yes, that commercial is wrong.

Really? Do you really believe that? And it didn't "blend", it was fabricated. Yet shown to make it look as though it actually happened. When it didn't. How can you defend this? Why can't you just say, yes, that commercial is wrong.

Deal is a CROOK!

And Barnes commercial was A COMMERCIAL! Is that REALLY that hard to understand?

The main thing to consider here is that DEAL IS A CROOK! :blink:

• Like 2

Regardless Roys is gonna be beat like a Drum!! Get over it!! Deal will win by 8 pts at least. Thank God!!! No more King Roy!! :drinks: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping:

Well hell Einstein! Why are we even having an election. We should have just called you.

Deal is a CROOK!

And Barnes commercial was A COMMERCIAL! Is that REALLY that hard to understand?

The main thing to consider here is that DEAL IS A CROOK! blink.gif

Forgetting that DEAL is the opposing party just for a moment. pardon.gif How much liberty are you willing to give politicians? Don't you expect and/or demand a certain level of honesty? Do the ends justify the means?

Or, if you REALLY dislike the other side do you give them a pass? Truth in advertising has applied to products for quite some time and the discussion is that if politicians continue at the rate they are going that those policies will begin applying to political ads as well. (And yes, I do realize that those who offer products take some liberties.)

I did like the cow commercial (although I have no reason to believe those are really Roy's cows).

Forgetting that DEAL is the opposing party just for a moment. pardon.gif How much liberty are you willing to give politicians? Don't you expect and/or demand a certain level of honesty? Do the ends justify the means?

Or, if you REALLY dislike the other side do you give them a pass? Truth in advertising has applied to products for quite some time and the discussion is that if politicians continue at the rate they are going that those policies will begin applying to political ads as well. (And yes, I do realize that those who offer products take some liberties.)

I did like the cow commercial (although I have no reason to believe those are really Roy's cows).

Madea, you are not understanding where I am coming from. This isn't about "sides" for me. This is about the Republicans have a low-life, womanizing, crook as their candidate for governor and I WILL NOT SUPPORT HIM JUST BECAUSE HE IS A REPUBLICAN.

Roy is not my first choice for governor, Karen Handel was. But since the Republican voters in this state are incapable of electing a good person, I will vote for and support Barnes. At least he has SOME ethics and morals.

Roy was on WSB this morning with a news conference, for all of you doubting that he owns a farm :lol:

SOURCE

Not sure why no Peach Pundit Front Pagers were invited, but Barnes gathered the media to show off his new calves and prove he really does own cows. Apparently some of you haters out there doubted the erstwhile Governor’s words. Shame on you.

“They will become our campaign mascots,” said Barnes, who explained his cattle are beef cows, not dairy cows. “It just kind of goes to show you how ridiculous some of theses attacks and questions have become.”

Brian Robinson, a spokesman for Republican candidate for governor Nathan Deal, commented on Barnes’ effort to, uh, beef up his campaign.

Regardless Roys is gonna be beat like a Drum!! Get over it!! Deal will win by 8 pts at least. Thank God!!! No more King Roy!! :drinks: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping:

Just what we need ; an ethically challenged and heavily indebted politician running our state. If Deal was a Democrat, conservatives and Republicans would have a field day.

The fact that we are going to end up with either one of these two knuckleheads as the Governor of the great State of Georgia is just a VERY sad testament to how dire we've gotten. You have got to be $hitting me when they tell me that out of all the great, well-educated, genuine and honest leaders that we find everyday in our lives here in Georgia that Roy and Nathan are the absolute best that we could produce as gubernatorial candidates??? I sure wish there was a "Neither" candidate on the ballot and make both parties re-do their primaries without these two goof-balls on the ticket.