Paulding.com

Timothy Leroy Atcheson, Jr., age 24, of Dallas, GA, passed away Tuesday, March 30, 2010. He was born in Atlanta, June 20, 1985, the son of Timothy Leroy Atcheson, Sr. & Cindy Cooper Atcheson. He was a welder for Mechadyne Industries and he attended Northside Baptist Church.

Survivors include his parents, Timothy Leroy Atcheson, Sr. & Cindy Cooper Atcheson of Dallas; sister, Emma Atcheson of Dallas; grandparents, Leroy & Mary Alice Atcheson of Dallas and Ned & Ruth Cooper of Dallas; aunts, uncles & cousins.

Funeral services will Friday, April 2, 2010, at 2:00 PM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Dr. Curtis Turner and Brother Sammy McClure officiating. Interment will follow in Dallas Memory Gardens. Travis Atcheson, William Bentley, Todd Cooper, Jacob Cooper, Jon Lindsey and Alec Atcheson will serve as pallbearers. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Thursday from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

What a loss!!! My heart just aches at this news. So young, vibrant, and truly a GREAT soul. Timbo, we will all miss you and we LOVE you so much. Thoughts and many prayers for the Atcheson family at this difficult time. SO SAD !!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with my mom. Mom and Dad are leaving the Funeral Home. :( They said there was a lot of people there and that Tim and Cindy were ok as of right tnow. My lil sister and Emma played ball together so they chatted a little bit to try and get a things of Emmas mind a little.

Please keep the Prayers going up for this wonderful family. They are really going to need it tomorrow and the next few days/weeks.. :(

Please say a little prayer today at 2 that GOD provides strength and peace to Cindy, Tim, Em and Mr & Mrs. Cooper as they lay Timbo to rest. Especially Mr. Cooper, he physically wasn't doing well last night. I can't even begin to imagine the pain this family feels, such a tragedy.