Paulding.com

Bags & Barks Boutique is OPEN

Many people have been asking when Bags & Barks would be open, so here is the answer;

BAGS & BARKS IS OPEN

Regular Business Hours as usual.

Looking forward to seeing all our wonderful friends from pcom come visit us, and beware you will be getting hugsssssssssssss.

I, Nemie posted a huge thank you in the Good Vibes thread Sunday night, but that thread is now invisible, but I hope that you all had a chance to read it. If you didn'[t, let me know and I can maybe get a copy of that post from Pubby to share with you.

We would like to invite all our friends and customers to drop by the Boutique, as we are still in business and open daily.

Again, thank you all from our hearts for all the kind and wonderful comments, pms, phone calls, visits, etc, that so many of you did. Thank you all for everything you all did for us. We love you all.

Come on out and visit with us!

So glad you are open and able to continue. May God bless you.

~Shawna

THANKS Shawna

YEAH!!!! Vibes for record sales!!!!!!

Thanks so much, we sure could use a week of record sales. Send your friends down to see us.

Open 10am to 7pm Mon - Sat and noon to 5p on Sundays.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks so much and hope you and all the others out there will come by and see us.

:yahoo:

Thanks Lady, your so sweet. Got your PM and will reply to you in a few mins.

Glad to hear it. Rode by there yesterday but, as you know you were closed. LOL!!!! Hope to get down that way again soon.

Thanks so much and hope to see you soon.

Welcome back , I am glad you are open again. Good vibes and prayers for you both.

I will see ya soon. :wub:

Thanks so much for everything, your so kind. Hope you have the chance to come by and see us very very soon.

Been praying for you guys. Love ya both. :wub:

Thanks so much for all your prayers and good thoughts and you have done for us. Keep the prayers coming our way. Hope you can come out and visit with us very very soon. We have big hugs for you and many others to give. I will try to give you a call very soon.

Thanks so much for all your prayers and good thoughts and you have done for us. Keep the prayers coming our way. Hope you can come out and visit with us very very soon. We have big hugs for you and many others to give. I will try to give you a call very soon.

HI!!!

I wanted to bring you bingo cards so folks could pick them up from you today.

I will try to get them to you before next weeks game.

I will definitely be by there to see you all.

You and Steve have been in my prayers.

Hi

Lowrider, LPPT, Momnteacher....thanks to you all.

lowrider, thanks so much.

LPPT, do bring them on out.

Momnteacher, please do come on by anytime, love to see you.

Thanks to everyone for all the kindness and warmth shown to us.

I don't know you personally and I've never been to your store, but I sincerely wish you the best. I hate that you'd had these problems and I hope everything works out for you.

:clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: I am sooooooooooooooo glad you guys are back, and I haven't been by there yet, but I will definitely be there soon. I bought a bed from you for my dog, and a friend took it from me, so now I need another! Will you post your days/hours 'cause I know I won't be there today; I'm at work! xxoo hugs :wub: :db: :friends: