Paulding.com

We're going to go live at noon on the PCOM Channel

[flash=800,600]http://www.paulding.com/ads/TVTUTORIAL.swf

When we go live, we'll be taking calls live. The next post (I've set it invisible 'till tomorrow) contains the call-in number.

We're going to call this the PCom show and we will be doing things from checking arrests and police incidents to visiting with live guests.

If you want to appear on today's show (Wed. June 17 from 12-3 p.m.) or a later show, PM me.

pubby

We are giving away freebies to those viewing us live!!

I'm watching! Hey LPPT and PUBBY!! Hey LPPT, you still got that gift certif. that I won for Guarddad? lol

I'm watching! Hey LPPT and PUBBY!! Hey LPPT, you still got that gift certif. that I won for Guarddad? lol

Oh heck no.....I don't want to break the camera.. and guard dad won't let me..lol YES change the name!!!

and you just want me to come give you hugs LPPT :)

If you work through the graphic in the first post it explains how to see the broadcast...

Therein lies the problem. There is *no* graphic on my side in that first post. :huh:

main forum page

then on the right you should see a bar that says slide for PCOM TV. Basically you're sliding the edge of the main forum screen to the left and expanding one on the right. If that makes sense. :blink:

Nope.

I am using Firefox/Mozilla as my browser though. Wonder if that is the glitch?

Oh, maybe what I posted won't work for you, then.

I know you have to go to the main forum page, which I do by clicking the PCOM logo at the top right of the page.

Nope.

I am using Firefox/Mozilla as my browser though. Wonder if that is the glitch?

I use Firefox, and I have it up.

Across the top (below the initial banner - where it shows what thread you're reading) click on the words "Paulding.com". That should take you to where you can click on the Countywide News. Go from there!

Ok,

if you click on the Paulding.com Link underneath where is says "Logged on as: ", and then click on the Portal link for the Paulding.com News....after the page loads you'll see a black bar on the right side of the webpage, grab that with your mouse and drag it out as far as you dare. then click the power icon and you should catch the broadcast.

Boss Hogg was nice enough to send me a PM to explain how to get to it.

I finally was able to do it.

That seems like a BUNCH of stuff to do to get to the live show to me. :mellow: But it's good to see Pubby! :D

http://www.paulding.com/news/countywidenews/

try this ... if you don't see the graphics or anything, you may not have flash installed and the means you wouldn't be able to see the video anyway.

pubby

I have flash installed. ;)

I took Elwood to say that your first post in this thread should have a graphic there / instructions as to how to view the live Pcom. There is *no* graphic on my side in your first post.

Following Boss Hogg's PM (Click on P.com logo at the top, then to CountyWide, the click on Portal View, then "slide" the screen over) I was able to see you guys. :D

Funny! There's my post on the LIVE show. :D

Awww, there's my LPPT! Good to "see" you guys!!!!!