Paulding.com

Will open this Wednesday at the latest, Mon.- Sat. 9 am to 6 pm. Couldn't beieve all the name brand stuff they were stocking and for little money. Located in the old Joe Jones car dealership building at the fork on Bus. 6. 381 to the left/bus. 6 to the right. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RedRose
please don't use the proper names of non-commerce members in titles
Will open this Wednesday at the latest, Mon.- Sat. 9 am to 6 pm. Couldn't beieve all the name brand stuff they were stocking and for little money. Located in the old MF Jones car dealership building at the fork on Bus. 6. 381 to the left/bus. 6 to the right. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

School Books? With the college coming you are getting in at the right time :clapping:

Will open this Wednesday at the latest, Mon.- Sat. 9 am to 6 pm. Couldn't beieve all the name brand stuff they were stocking and for little money. Located in the old MF Jones car dealership building at the fork on Bus. 6. 381 to the left/bus. 6 to the right. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS JOE JONES FORD BUILDING...

MF JONES CHEVY WAS PAST THE COURTHOUSE GOING TOWARDS PAULDING HOSPITAL

I was in there yesterday... they had no power yet but p[eople were still shopping and the ywere using a caculator to add the items uip..

the girl told me that they are affilated with the salvage store in Bremen by the fle market and the one in Cedartown..

they will be having milk later on, very nice people..

They have the gallon cans of Bush bake beans for 1.00 and some odd cents... she was showing me some of their prices..

they have starkist tuna .50 a can, all white meat is 1.00 a can..

salmon 1.00 a can..

they have some pretty good prices..

There is another thread where someone went by there today and said they were to be open tomorrow?????

No, not until Wed, I know the owners and this is what she said, BUT, if you have cash, they will probably sell you stuff now, they just don't everything out yet nor electricity, or a cash register, so take cash!!

They had hair care products like: Fructis, Nexxum etc

Dog food, salas dressings, assorted OTC medicines and much more.

I work in retail and you have to be careful with these places. They buy items from large chain retailers such as walmart, target, publix and kroger damage return centers. Make sure you look for exp. dates many wipe them off with alcohol.

I use coupons and get lots of items free or below half price. I dont buy items I dont use but if they are on sale and I have a coupon and use it, heck yeah!!!

I was in there yesterday... they had no power yet but p[eople were still shopping and the ywere using a caculator to add the items uip..

the girl told me that they are affilated with the salvage store in Bremen by the fle market and the one in Cedartown..

they will be having milk later on, very nice people..

They have the gallon cans of Bush bake beans for 1.00 and some odd cents... she was showing me some of their prices..

they have starkist tuna .50 a can, all white meat is 1.00 a can..

salmon 1.00 a can..

they have some pretty good prices..

That store in Bremen, is without question, the most disgusting place I have ever walked into! It looks almost as bad as it smells. Hopefully they will do a better job with the one in Dallas.

The store has new owners and I know they will keep it clean or I will have to spank them both!!LOL

That store in Bremen, is without question, the most disgusting place I have ever walked into! It looks almost as bad as it smells. Hopefully they will do a better job with the one in Dallas.

• 4 weeks later...