Paulding.com

My hat is off to Cape Crusader

I want to send out a special thank you to Cape Crusader, the coupon clipper contest, all PCOM and everyone that helped and donated to this cause.

Not only was there food and money raised and donated this event brought alot of awareness to the need in our community about the need to help the hungry. I am the director, me and my wife Charlies Angels and we see the need and I cannot thank you enough. It was a group effort and we at Simple Gospel Church will continue for this cause with more events to follow.

Thanks to all, may God's blessings be upon everyone involved

I really enjoyed meeting new faces and seeing the ones I already new.

It looked like a great turn out event for a very good cause. Maybe next time my computer won't be on the blink and I will know a little more in advance and can help out more.

Thanks for what you do for the less forunate. :wub:

God bless you

i had a blast today and meet a lot of p.commers i've not meet before.

me too, just curious who all I did meet that I didn't know I met

I was the one doing the cotton candy, probably met more kids than anyone else

I had a great time today as well. Now, if I can quit itching, :cray: (this is what happens when I get out in the sun), when we first got threre I was in the sun for a little while. :wacko: I am using Scarlet Indulgence's Shae cream.

Mrs LeCroy made the "BESTEST" Carrott Cake, I have ever put in my mouth. Southern Scarlet, went and bought the cake, and she was gracious enough to give The General and I a piece of this Carrott Cake, OMG it was mmmm goooood!!

It was NICE to meet all of the Pcommers that were there. We had a blast and we need to do this more often. Even if it's not for a cause, a regular meet & greet is always good. We usually miss the weekly lunches because, we are at Helping Hands on the lunch days.

Let me count how many new Pcommers, I met today.........

We really enjoyed today and was glad to meet some of the P.Commers that we had not met before. I think everyone had a good time but I think the kids had the best time. That's means CC and LPPT also because both are still kids at heart. I was thinking today that pubby Started the P.Com tree from a seed and now it has spread out in all direction helping people in ways that would never have been thought of before . So thank you again Pubby, Lppt, CC and everyone that helped with Grilling for the hungry I know the good lord will not forget you for what you do. :p :p :p

Jackson and I had a blast, too. To bad we couldn't stay very long. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to donate food, money and their time. Let's do it again......

That banana pudding was great. I loved it. Mrs. Weatherboy

Mr. Traveling Man and I had a great time today. The food was great and we enjoyed seeing everyone. Kudo's to CC and

everyone for all their hard work. Great to get to meet Lppt and Oscar. Lana, it was great to see you and Jackson,

Can't believe he has grown so much.....what a handsome young man. :wub:

Many thanks are deserved here for a great job in helping the comunity.There were a lot of great people donating foods and sevices,and it payed off well. :D

I`m happy to have met some more great Pcomers today as well.Too many to remember them all. :lol:

Thanks again for your help and support. :D :D

HB.

Many thanks are deserved here for a great job in helping the comunity.There were a lot of great people donating foods and sevices,and it payed off well. :D

I`m happy to have met some more great Pcomers today as well.Too many to remember them all. :lol:

Thanks again for your help and support. :D :D

HB.

Are you still sticky?

I jumped in the pool as soon as I got home :rofl:

I am glad everyone had a good time ~ the weather was perfect for it! I HATE it I didn't get a chance to come by to see everyone and missed out on all the fun. :(

I was in Dacula with DS performing today and we didn't get back to this side of town until after 4:00.

It was a great thing for CC to do for the community. Congratulations on the success!!!!

The potato salad was the bomb!!!!

All of us starving at Hair Razors salon were very happy with the food.

Good thing she needed delivery service. I would have missed out on the fun!!!

Glad to see such a good turnout.

Pubby was as hansome as usual. :D

The potato salad was the bomb!!!!

All of us starving at Hair Razors salon were very happy with the food.

Good thing she needed delivery service. I would have missed out on the fun!!!

Glad to see such a good turnout.

Pubby was as hansome as usual. :D

Yup! That was some yummy potato salad! Thanks for picking that up!

Wonderful that it was such a big success!

I also had a good time. It was nice getting to meet some pcommers I had not met, and great getting to see some that I haven't seen in awhile.

Mrs G, I'm glad you and General got to try the carrot cake. I think my kiddos are going to talk me into baking another today..LOL And thanks again for the chicken, it was delish!!

Charlie, the cotton candy was a BIG hit, especially with my hubby. I can't count how many he had...he was sending other folks to get him more..LOL Biggest kid of all!

Congrats to DOTwife on being the 1st annual coupon queen. What a fabulous job she did!!

Thanks to all who donated items to raffle. My Ace loved his new bed and toys!! He climbed right up in it.

Thanks for the food and fun!

Lecroy Gang...........what all prizes did you win, I know it had to be more than 5, Weatherboy too. Sounded like you 2 were racking up! Oh, and the cake was just Awesome!!

I won 2 prizes-piano lessons and a cd-but it was fun just being there with everyone.