Paulding.com

Would you buy.........

TOO CUTE!! Those are ADORABLE!! But, I wouldn't begin to say how much.....I have no idea how much you have invested in them. But, they REALLY are cute and know they will easily sell. I happen to have a DGD who would love them, too. ;)

P.S.: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BASKETS DONATED FOR THE CONCERT FOR A CURE SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!

One of these?? If so...how much would you pay???

ccfrnt-1.jpgcclip-1.jpg

kitclip-1.jpgkitfrnt-1.jpg

nihaofrnt-1.jpgnihaoclip-1.jpg

They are very cute! It is hard for me to pay a lot for bows. Only bc my kids loose them all the time. They usually cost too much for me, but I always wish that I would just buy them. The big ones I would say 8 and the smaller ones 4. I know that is probably cheaper for them, but again it is ahrd for me to buy bows :) Adorable though!

Those are REALLY super-cute, but I don't usually put cartoon characters in Little A's hair, unless the bow matches an outfit she has.

Ki Lan (Or however it's spelled) isn't one of her faves, and she's not into Hello Kitty.

I could definitely see someone whose daughter is into these characters getting them for her, but just not MY taste.

As far as pricing goes, I make all of Little A's bows, so I haven't bought them in so long, I wouldn't even know where to start with that.

Good Luck with them! Like I said, they're SUPER-cute! :)

Thank you to EVERYONE that has posted their comments~

The reason I ask is because this is a project a friend is doing and is trying to sucker me into joining. I was wishy-washy about it but I agree with most of you....They are HUGE!!! and ALL over the place but it isn't what I like it is the Consumer that matters :) :pardon:

Thanks again!!

Let me qualify my question, before I ask; I'm a guy. Now, what are they?

hair bows

Thank you to EVERYONE that has posted their comments~

The reason I ask is because this is a project a friend is doing and is trying to sucker me into joining. I was wishy-washy about it but I agree with most of you....They are HUGE!!! and ALL over the place but it isn't what I like it is the Consumer that matters :) :pardon:

Thanks again!!

I love them. I like them a lot. I just can never put that much for hair bows. I know how much they can cost. It is crazy. But I get why they cost so much. I just cant put that much money into hair bows. That is for me though. If I were rich I would buy a ton of them :)

Edited by CarolineElizabeth
Let me qualify my question, before I ask; I'm a guy. Now, what are they?

Hair Bows? OK

I complete understand why you wouldn't buy them :lol: and yes they are bows :)

hair bows

I love them. I like them a lot. I just can never put that much for hair bows. I know how much they can cost. It is crazy. But I get why they cost so much. I just cant put that much money into hair bows. That is for me though. If I were rich I would buy a ton of them :)

Well actually the prices you stated were what I was going to sell them for if not cheaper. BUT....what my friend sells them for is different. Her prices are $15 for the big one and then the characters are $8 :wacko: huh?? But she gets paid that much! More power to her! She is AMAZING and does AMAZING work so she deserves it!!

nope

Thank you!

Yes, $4 or $5 for the big ones, and $2 or $3 for the little ones.

REALLY?!?!

The more people that say "yea" the more I'm thinking of just doing few....We'll see :ninja:

While $15 may seem high to a lot of people for the "Boutique" Bows (the large ones) it is not out of line for what they sell for. And yes, $8 for the others. These take a TON of ribbon and a TON of time to make and they may not sell here on p.com, but they would sell like CRAZY at large Craft shows in Cobb County like the Jonquil Festival or any of the festivals on the Square in Marietta. But again, I know how expensive they are to make and the time involved. All I can say is I sold a good many of them there at those prices at craft festivals! :wub:

Scarlet

ps...the small ones I sold for $5.00 each...sold every one! ;)

I would pay that much for a cute bow - especially if I need one to match one of the princess's outfits. The princess has lost a good number of hair bows since she was born two years ago, but I tend to keep better track of the more expensive hairbows and bring those out for pictures, church or special occasions.

While $15 may seem high to a lot of people for the "Boutique" Bows (the large ones) it is not out of line for what they sell for. And yes, $8 for the others. These take a TON of ribbon and a TON of time to make and they may not sell here on p.com, but they would sell like CRAZY at large Craft shows in Cobb County like the Jonquil Festival or any of the festivals on the Square in Marietta. But again, I know how expensive they are to make and the time involved. All I can say is I sold a good many of them there at those prices at craft festivals! :wub:

Scarlet

ps...the small ones I sold for $5.00 each...sold every one! ;)

Thank you Scarlet! We are hoping to get into those NEXT year so maybe I'll bring them out there :wub: Thanks for your input!! :blush:

I would pay that much for a cute bow - especially if I need one to match one of the princess's outfits. The princess has lost a good number of hair bows since she was born two years ago, but I tend to keep better track of the more expensive hairbows and bring those out for pictures, church or special occasions.

Thank you Lisa! Your opinion helps!! :blush:

Sage made Little A a personalized hairbow holder to hang in her room....it helped a LOT!!!!

My little one is pretty much still just into ponytails but she's starting to like clippies more. I think of the ones shown, she would most like this one:

kitclip-1.jpg

Maybe try to come up with a few different animal/color choices, too. Not just the white/hello kitty.

My little one is pretty much still just into ponytails but she's starting to like clippies more. I think of the ones shown, she would most like this one:

kitclip-1.jpg

Maybe try to come up with a few different animal/color choices, too. Not just the white/hello kitty.

Thanks *other* mommy!! :lol: I agree! I'm going to try!