Paulding.com

Can I borrow your face?

I'll let ya borrow my face (for beautification purposes only), but I don't know enough peeps that would want to come to a party. Don't know why, I love MK products!

maybe some pcommers can come to my house Friday during the day for chopschick.... so lisa ya in?

jlh can come tooo

You live waaaayyyy too far from me!!!!

Copschick- you got mine.

maybe some pcommers can come to my house Friday during the day for chopschick.... so lisa ya in?

:wub:

Friday and Monday are my best days, but it doesn't matter. Since you're sweet enough to host, then I'll make my schedule work with yours. :)

:)

You guys are great! Thanks!!!!

Just 10 more!!!!

My Director gave us all a challenge to put product on 15 faces and I need 10 more beautiful and fun ladies to let me borrow yours!!!

Please help me out Pcom gals!!

why would you want an old ladies face when yours is so young????

holy crap, you wouldn't believe the amount of restrain i am exercising right now!!!!

That even took me a minute-Your so funny :lol: My mom got talked into the whole Mary KAy thing a long time ago. I got to be a guinea pig. I actually enjoy the lipsticks,and the hand lotion-the silk stuff.I have some in our bathroom and all the make up remover is the best! Good Luck with that. I never could do sales. I stayed on the job for it -shortest job ever. 2 days- I made 300.00 bucks though :)

That even took me a minute-Your so funny :lol: My mom got talked into the whole Mary KAy thing a long time ago. I got to be a guinea pig. I actually enjoy the lipsticks,and the hand lotion-the silk stuff.I have some in our bathroom and all the make up remover is the best! Good Luck with that. I never could do sales. I stayed on the job for it -shortest job ever. 2 days- I made 300.00 bucks though :)

Sorry for the hijack....but....$300?? wasn't the pole cold??? :give_rose: