Paulding.com

Precious Newborn Baby Boy

I did an in-home session for this adorable brand new baby boy last month and just had to share the cuteness! I absolutely LOVE photographing newborns, there is something just so calming about holding a brand new life. :wub: :wub: :wub:

If anyone is about to become a new mommy, we have an amazing "First Year Sessions" package that includes a free belly session, along with a session for your baby as a newborn (under two weeks old), three months, six months, and a year old.

At the end of the first year I put together a custom hard-backed coffee table book of all the sessions for you to keep, along with a high-resolution DVD of images from each session (with printing permission). It is amazing to see the progress over that period of time!

Enjoy the pics, and your own little ones!

em1.jpg

em2.jpg

em4.jpg

em6.jpg

em7.jpg

Thanks for all the sweet comments you all!!! :wub: :wub: This little guy was just precious!!

Simply Beautiful Ashley!

I can't wait for mine...

Me neither!! But i'm sure you are a little more anxious than I am. Keep me updated! :wub:

Great pics, Ashley! What a sweet little fella. :wub:

Thanks J! I have a few more pics coming your way this morning too... (P.S. Got your PM, I was at an out-of-town wedding all weekend)

Ouch!!! Those pics make my overies hurt! :lol: He's absolutely precious!!!!

You are an amazing photographer :good: Now I have to leave this thread because we are done having babies and these pictures make me ache -_-

You guys are hilarious!! I know, I showed the pics to my husband to "test the waters" and got shot down pretty fast. HA! :lol: We just got married in March of 2008, so we both want to wait a year or two little longer... but the newborn cuteness factor doesn't help any, especially when I have to give them back after an hour or two!! :wub:

Thanks J! I have a few more pics coming your way this morning too... (P.S. Got your PM, I was at an out-of-town wedding all weekend)

Can't wait! Everyone loves the ones you've shown us so far. I've had a couple of people want your name and #. :good: