Paulding.com

dannnng I would like to go...but I gotta work on Mondays.... Do ya'll ever have them on the weekends?

>just what I need...someone else's stuff to take up space in my house< j/k

We always have them the last Monday of the month because alot of other storage places do Saturdays.

I can also rent you a place to store the items so you don't have to use space at your house... hahahaha

We always have them the last Monday of the month because alot of other storage places do Saturdays.

I can also rent you a place to store the items so you don't have to use space at your house... hahahaha

Somebody is being funny!!!

Is this who I think it is???

ok thanks

I can't figure out the year of the boat, but if you would like to come by before the auction and take a look at it, you may. The customers still have up until 2:30pm on Monday to make a payment to keep the units from selling, but as of now I still have 3 units and the boat.

dannnng I would like to go...but I gotta work on Mondays.... Do ya'll ever have them on the weekends?

>just what I need...someone else's stuff to take up space in my house< j/k

I with you...I'd love to go...but gotta work on Mondays

Debit cards okay?

Debit cards are fine.

And we really have no clue about what is in the units. We do not cut the locks on them until the auction starts, while everyone that came to bid is standing right there watching. (Some storage facilities have been said to "bait" their units, meaning they cut the lock before the auction, look through the unit, and put the good items in front, in hopes that the unit will be sold for more...cutting the locks with everyone there prevents this)

which place is the boat at ? will the first one be over in time to go to the second one ?

The boat is at the Hiram location. And yes all of our auctions are an hour apart. Every month, Powder Springs will be at 1:30, Hiram at 2:30, and Dallas at 3:30. I believe I am the only one having an auction this month. I think the customers paid that were scheduled to auction in Powder Springs and Dallas. I will call them and get verification on this.

The boat is at the Hiram location. And yes all of our auctions are an hour apart. Every month, Powder Springs will be at 1:30, Hiram at 2:30, and Dallas at 3:30. I believe I am the only one having an auction this month. I think the customers paid that were scheduled to auction in Powder Springs and Dallas. I will call them and get verification on this.

ok, just let us know. i'm going to it if you have it

Debit cards are fine.

And we really have no clue about what is in the units. We do not cut the locks on them until the auction starts, while everyone that came to bid is standing right there watching. (Some storage facilities have been said to "bait" their units, meaning they cut the lock before the auction, look through the unit, and put the good items in front, in hopes that the unit will be sold for more...cutting the locks with everyone there prevents this)

Just to be curious:) Have you ever cut a lock and the everyone was like "what??" like something weird was in there?

I've never really found anything really strange in a unit that I can remember. But usually the things are packed in boxes, unless it is furniture, so you can't see a whole lot. I have heard stories though from the people that bid on units all over. One guy found a dead snake still in the aquarium in a unit he bought. Lots of people say they find gold jewelry, or rolled coins, or antiques. I'm still thinking though.

You should edit the original post, so those who don't read down to the bottom won't go to Powder springs.

Changing the subtitle to "HIRAM ONLY" wouldn't hurt either.

Public Auction : Monday 03-30-2009

Alpha Omega: 4905 Oglesby Rd. Powder Springs, GA. 30127 @1:30pm

234 Rosedale Drive Hiram, GA. 30141 @ 2:30pm

PM or call for details.

All of the customers in Dallas paid and the ad in the paper for Powder Springs ran wrong so we can not have that sale Monday. So yes I will be the only location with an auction on Monday.

You should edit the original post, so those who don't read down to the bottom won't go to Powder springs.

Changing the subtitle to "HIRAM ONLY" wouldn't hurt either.

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I do not have that password and the girl that does is off today, but I will try to give her a call and see if we can edit that.

Also, I wanted to let people know that the customer with the boat made his payment, so the BOAT WILL NO LONGER BE UP FOR AUCTION.

We do still have 3 units though.