Paulding.com

This Is A Sweet Kitchen.

That is beautiful!

I am photographing it after the Granite and paint are done and will post the pics when I get them. (I am not doing either of those.) This one is in my top five already. B)

Where you see my laptop is going to be a fireplace and 42" plasma TV. :D

looks very nice, good workmanship, you do nice work.

steve

Thank you, and same to ya. I have seen some of yours and "Good Job Matie" ;)

Very nice work. Brings me back to the days when I used to design them. Are the cabinets custom? They look like a Kraftmaid style that we sold, just wondering how good my eye still is.

Box cabinets by Thomasville, ordered from the depot.

The walls look like ass. :ninja: But, the cabinets are awesome! Why didn't you post this as your alter ego? :unsure:

I am not adveritizing, just BRAGGING. :rofl:

J, do you build cabinets too? I want to enclose my refrig. There is a cabinet above it now, counter space to the left of it, and I wanna put a cabinet on the right side of it from the floor to the top of the exsisting cabinet above it. May be able to still get these cabinets (contractor type) but I ain't sure. They are oak.

Make my kitchen look like that!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!

I wish everyone's kitchen was that cool. I could so cook in that kitchen. :lol:

Really, this one was designed well with thought put into function and entertaining. Job well done by all involved.

I wish everyone's kitchen was that cool. I could so cook in that kitchen. :lol:

Really, this one was designed well with thought put into function and entertaining. Job well done by all involved.

Of course I'd have to build on another sunroom because I don't have a tenth of that kind of space.