Paulding.com

After Alot of Thought.........

First of all, I really want to thank all of the encouragement we have received from so many of you. :good:

We sat down with the list of all of the name suggestions. It was hard to do. But there was a point made by a couple of people that made it a little easier.

The name we have selected will not limit us to one area, but give us room to expand as we want.

I want to really thank PsychoMom for starting us with the suggestions of names! :wub:

Here is the deal....

For everyone who made a suggestion... you will receive $5 credit toward your first order as a thank for being so helpful! :yahoo:

Here is a list of everyone who made a suggestion:

Pyschomom

DW Designs

Grayce

Peeps Rule

Sew It Seams ~ Tona

Riograce

Fotogirl

SouthernScarlett

Vickivale

TabbyCat

naturegirl

Shangrila

Lil' Bit of Everything

weatherboy

King Tut Rentals

LauraLeigh Farms

lovecake101

Sage~

INSANE

Bones

MeWhoElse

jmd

MCS Solutions

And the winner of the $25 credit is Gotcha Look'n Good!!!

The winning name is...

~WORDS THAT APPLY~

Now give us a couple of weeks to get everything together! And again!! Thanks!! :wub:

I didn't post any odeas b/c I couldn't think of any, but that is also why I did the name game contest last week. It is fun isn't it and you get so many great ideas.

The name you picked is awesome and is so very fitting to your new business. I love the name. People on pcom are so creative!

Congrats on the new business and new name.

Thanks everyone... and THhonebear. I am gonna work for Millcreek with a website and hopefull a logo will come out of that!

I'm glad y'all are excited about using your credit. Hopefully soon you'll be seeing a commerce membership with that name. I've contacted Pubby and he is supposted to be setting it up for me. :D

First of all, I really want to thank all of the encouragement we have received from so many of you. :good:

We sat down with the list of all of the name suggestions. It was hard to do. But there was a point made by a couple of people that made it a little easier.

The name we have selected will not limit us to one area, but give us room to expand as we want.

I want to really thank PsychoMom for starting us with the suggestions of names! :wub:

Here is the deal....

For everyone who made a suggestion... you will receive $5 credit toward your first order as a thank for being so helpful! :yahoo:

Here is a list of everyone who made a suggestion:

Pyschomom

DW Designs

Grayce

Peeps Rule

Sew It Seams ~ Tona

Riograce

Fotogirl

SouthernScarlett

Vickivale

TabbyCat

naturegirl

Shangrila

Lil' Bit of Everything

weatherboy

King Tut Rentals

LauraLeigh Farms

lovecake101

Sage~

INSANE

Bones

MeWhoElse

jmd

MCS Solutions

And the winner of the $25 credit is Gotcha Look'n Good!!!

The winning name is...

~WORDS THAT APPLY~

Now give us a couple of weeks to get everything together! And again!! Thanks!! :wub:

Oh my gosh!!!! I just seen this. Thank you for chosing the name I suggested, now I need to narrow down what saying I want and where to apply it!!!! Thanks again, glad I could help out. :D

Oh my gosh!!!! I just seen this. Thank you for chosing the name I suggested, now I need to narrow down what saying I want and where to apply it!!!! Thanks again, glad I could help out. :D

Congrats.... and thank you!!! The name you came up with.......... applies. ;)

Does it remove and restick, like a Fathead?

Remove, yes... restick, no. Sorry.

Let me rephrase that. They will restick, a fathead is one big piece.... when you are talking about letters, you wouldn't be able to reposition them to where they would look good. When you get the lettering from us, they will be strung together on a sheet that will be application tape. When you remove that, it will be very different to pull it off letter by letter and put it up somewhere else. Does that make sense? They will still be sticky on the back, but when you pull them off, you will not have a suitable letter to reposition somewhere else. I hope that makes sense.

Remove, yes... restick, no. Sorry.

Let me rephrase that. They will restick, a fathead is one big piece.... when you are talking about letters, you wouldn't be able to reposition them to where they would look good. When you get the lettering from us, they will be strung together on a sheet that will be application tape. When you remove that, it will be very different to pull it off letter by letter and put it up somewhere else. Does that make sense? They will still be sticky on the back, but when you pull them off, you will not have a suitable letter to reposition somewhere else. I hope that makes sense.

Gotcha! I'm stoked...I've been toying with the words, "something in the way she moves", but didn't want to comit to paint.