Paulding.com

Someone has been shot in the chest at Paulding Co High Schl 1297 Villa Rica Hwy... in a white Buick LeSabre...

ETA: 9:18pm I thought they said, suspect was in a white buick leasabre! THIS MUST HAVE HAPPENED IN A BUICK LESABRE!

10-60

Person shot in chest in white Buick LaSabar

Teen accidently shot in chest critical

Get rescue out here. Was cleaning gun in house. Accidently shot. Must be in front of PCHS

Calling for landing zone and life flight.

what the hell is going on here? damn glad we are looking at maybe getting out of this place,..

Dear Lord- prayers said. What is a teen doing riding around with a gun in their car- not hunting season.
the didnt say it was a teen. and god i hope not.. prayers said.

They were cleaning a gun in a car or in a house!?!?!!? :huh:

Dispatcher said they were at the high school in the car. Said it happened at a house.All I can figure is it happened at the house and he was trying to get to the hospital and pulled over. Not for sure. Just my guess.Waiting to hear more. Still going on.

what the hell is going on here? damn glad we are looking at maybe getting out of this place,..the didnt say it was a teen. and god i hope not.. prayers said.

They said it was a 16 yr old but, was he shot in the car or the house???? still trying to get back to the archive to listen again!

what the hell is going on here? damn glad we are looking at maybe getting out of this place,..the didnt say it was a teen. and god i hope not.. prayers said.

This was an accidental shooting!!

Oh no

Prayers for all concerned. Seems like bad things always happen the first couple of weeks of the school year.

OK, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT WHILE CLEANING THE GUN, SELF INFLICTED. WONDER WHY WOULD A 16 YR OLD BE CLEANING A GUN?? IN A CAR??

check the other thread on this - its possible he got shot (however he did get shot) they tried to get him to the hospital, didn't think they'd make it and called 911 for help.

check the other thread on this - its possible he got shot (however he did get shot) they tried to get him to the hospital, didn't think they'd make it and called 911 for help.

That's pretty much what was said in the other thread about this shooting, but as usual some people have to start jumping to conclusions. Regardless of how it happened someone has been shot and I will be praying for that person.

That's pretty much what was said in the other thread about this shooting, but as usual some people have to start jumping to conclusions. Regardless of how it happened someone has been shot and I will be praying for that person.

zactly.. someones 16 year old child.

We just drove by there and there were tons of cop cars and a couple fire trucks and an ambulance. We saw the white car on 61. I had no idea what was going on until just now. Wow........I saw a girl standing next to the white car.....

I swear. I leave and all hell breaks loose.

Y'all didn't realize I was the glue that held the place together, did ya? :)

Hope this kid's ok.

That's awful. I hope the young person in question will be alright. :(

I swear. I leave and all hell breaks loose.

Y'all didn't realize I was the glue that held the place together, did ya? :)

Hope this kid's ok.

We knew that we just did not want to tell you.

I hope the kid is ok too.