Paulding.com

Remember when.......

What was your favorite after school snack as a kid? I always had a Fried Chicken Sandwich when I got home from school. Rodney loved having his Fried Bologna Sandwich, which by the way, he is offering at the restaurant this week.

Let's hear yours.....

Those little cracker/cheese packs with the little red spreader stick. Man I loved those things when I was a kid.

1345568537[/url]' post='3682372']

Peanut butter and Marshmallow fluff sandwiches...otherwise known as "Fluffernutters".

On occasion I have a Nutella and marshmallow cream sandwich. I call it a fluffernutterella.

For breakfast, Nabs (peanut butter crackers) and chocolate milk from the school store every morning. Of course that was 50 or so years ago.

Lunch was a coke and chips from the vending machine. Dinner was whatever came out of the garden.

Edited by griffin2

That pudding that came in a tiny little can with a pull tab.

Vienna sausages.

Those were the days!! I have since tried vienna sausages and they are gross. I don't particularly like pudding snacks either. Cooked is my fav.

But those were our snacks, too!

Those were the days!! I have since tried vienna sausages and they are gross. I don't particularly like pudding snacks either. Cooked is my fav.

But those were our snacks, too!

Yeah I think Vienna sausages are nasty now.

There was something not to long ago I bought for my kids out of nostalgia and when I tried for the first time in years I was totally grossed out. Can't remember what it was for the life of me though. :pardon: Funny how tastes change as we get older.